ignore list

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: ignore list

Postby Jimmy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:49 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Anotherone wrote:Are you going to punch me through this phone?

I said what I have to say and the rest of it will fall into place as it falls into place. You two clowns are not the first I’ve had play with me. I’m a very patient man! But you will know when you know! That’s all I can say right now. Enjoy your circus!

The anti-traffic squad strikes again.
Jimmy

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:14 pm

Jimmy!
Your content is being ignored but I still love you man. Just like you love fish sticks.
:lol:
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:33 pm

Jimmy wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

I said what I have to say and the rest of it will fall into place as it falls into place. You two clowns are not the first I’ve had play with me. I’m a very patient man! But you will know when you know! That’s all I can say right now. Enjoy your circus!

Yup like the 300th time today!

Just got done eating some moose backstrap.
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:35 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

Very clever way to unignore someone...
Sneaky bastard.
That's a fowl.
Deduct 50 points from house of slytherin..
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:41 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

Very clever way to unignore someone...
Sneaky bastard.

I don’t have anybody on the ignore list. The ignore list is pretty pointless because it still lets you know when jackasses you have ignored post.

Speaking of being a sneaky bastard it looks like the Walnut Street tea company is only about 17 hours away. I wonder if they would aid me in pinning down a local home address. Looks like this will be an easy loaf of bread to put back together!
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:50 pm

Can only embed 5 quotes we exceeded the limit.

It's no secret but I don't think the tea shop has an address. Email.
If you want it ask anotherone and he'll charge you a few coins then lie about it. :lol:

You were the one that started this shit when you told me about "foe".
I foe'd them they foe'd me and we got served.
It's on.
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:11 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:Can only embed 5 quotes we exceeded the limit.

It's no secret but I don't think the tea shop has an address. Email.
If you want it ask anotherone and he'll charge you a few coins then lie about it. :lol:

You were the one that started this shit when you told me about "foe".
I foe'd them they foe'd me and we got served.
It's on.

Now I am the one started this shit ha ha ha

Not sure who you have me confused for but I did not start anything. I have prayed for your wife (and will continue to do so) every single day even my surgery day since you mentioned about her cancer. I even offered to help you out if you come out this way. (and yes I will admit that I thought it was Rick that head PMd me but even once I realized it was you I did not change my offer.) I have been more than patient with your wacky posts. I’ve been patient with your hijacking of posts. And then you motherfuckers want to get personal. I don’t take that shit lightly. I handle my business and it looks like I have business that needs to be handled. So that being said I am done with the back-and-forth here. I realize you’ll have to make at least one more comment because you feel like you always have to get the last word in.
PorkChop

Postby Jimmy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:13 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Speaking of being a sneaky bastard it looks like the Walnut Street tea company is only about 17 hours away. I wonder if they would aid me in pinning down a local home address. Looks like this will be an easy loaf of bread to put back together!

Cynthia
Jimmy

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:21 pm

This is what she said
Ricky Spanish

Postby uncle Jed » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:50 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Anotherone wrote:Everyone wishes they had the time for senseless antics on the web like the chosen few. Keep the hate coming, it’s the greatest traffic generator and we want some spending money.

You are more delusional than I am right now on all these drugs. I keep in contact (Especially since my surgery) with plenty from the Fuge and plenty of them thought about coming over here but quite honestly the baloney made them choose otherwise. They don’t even come over here to see what’s going on anymore but you clowns are always giving updates about “Gotham City” as you call it. For the most part It’s just a bunch of BS that grown men should not be looking forward to participating in every morning! I’ve never seen more wanna be Hoosier Jims in my life but you guys do not even hold a candle to Jim. And if you don’t know who that is then any Internet credibility that you think you may have just went down the drain. The real OG‘s have been around since SPAV was the place to be. Everything came after that. If you know you know but you guys don’t!

If I was the owner of this place I would’ve put a few of you in time out along time ago. This place use to be a thriving place but do a little digging and you can see when it started going downhill! I am definitely not an advocate for over moderation or more importantly the selective moderation that goes on at the fuge but it is not a sinking ship like this place. Well really this place has sunk. the only thing keeping it alive is the reports page. The guys that have been consistently posting there for the last several years are the heroes of this site. But unfortunately for the site that is not enough for sponsors to want to spend their money here.

So you can keep on talking about generating traffic but guess what nobody wants to put up with you two fuckers. Nobody cares, nobody has interest in you, nobody wants their posts continuously hijacked with senseless bullshit. It’s beyond pathetic. It’s sad to think that you lives are so shitty that you have to come here and spread the shit. Nothing worse than a couple grown men that need so much attention. Unfortunately a few of the others continuously give you that attention. Even the smallest acknowledgment and it’s like 500 gallons of gasoline on the fire. Even this reply is going to have you spinning like a tornado with excitement and in some crazy way you will think that you have accomplished something.

The saddest part is you guys probably have a lot to offer but honestly 99.9% of the population is not willing to dig through 200 pounds of elephant shit to get a 1 ounce piece of caramel. It’s just not worth it!

You have not created traffic you have created a roadblock! And if you guys really believed your bullshit and really believed that you are as great as you claim to be you would have done what Hoosier Jim did and create your own duckhunting site but you know deep down inside the only two clowns that would be there are you two!

Very spot on!!
uncle Jed

Postby uncle Jed » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:53 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Anotherone wrote:Thanks Karen.

There’s an old saying and it goes fuck around and find out.

it's getting to that point faster than he thinks! The fuge proved he's disliked everywhere he goes... he's just to simple to take his ball and leave
uncle Jed

Postby uncle Jed » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:09 pm

I can always give him your home address and ph. # lmao
uncle Jed

Postby Anotherone » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:50 am

Here’s a gift: I’m laying down my King, y’all have won. I’m self-imposing a temporary ban, I’ll be back around teal season. Hopefully we all have cooler heads when we can legally start killing birds again. Take care and always let God into your life.
Anotherone

Postby uncle Jed » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:56 pm

Anotherone wrote:Here’s a gift: I’m laying down my King, y’all have won. I’m self-imposing a temporary ban, I’ll be back around teal season. Hopefully we all have cooler heads when we can legally start killing birds again. Take care and always let God into your life.

here's a tip, stop drinking and driving...those DUI's ain't good :thumbsup: and a better tip...make it permanent , nobody wants you back :beer:
uncle Jed

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:21 am

He will return with a sword.
Ricky Spanish

Postby uncle Jed » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:27 am

Ricky Spanish wrote:He will return with a sword.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
uncle Jed

Previous

Return to The Blind