ignore list

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: ignore list

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:27 am

It's funner to just tell a few whoppers and let them stew about it. :tk:
Ricky Spanish

Postby uncle Jed » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:43 am

Ricky Spanish wrote:It's funner to just tell a few whoppers and let them stew about it. :tk:

even funnier when your head explodes after being exposed for all to see :D
uncle Jed

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:48 am

Now pounder, that’s just unbelievable beyond WFF.
Anotherone

Postby uncle Jed » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:57 am

Anotherone wrote:Now pounder, that’s just unbelievable beyond WFF.

remember, don't drink and drive!
uncle Jed

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:18 am

If this thread does not scream insanity I just don’t know what does. I’ve been convinced some of y’all are just the same person trying to have a conversation with yourself and this thread reinforces that. But it just could be the wonderful drugs I am on right now!

I just wish I had that kind of time and energy to argue about such a senseless thing. All the things I could get done
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:22 am

PorkChop wrote:If this thread does not scream insanity I just don’t know what does. I’ve been convinced some of y’all are just the same person trying to have a conversation with yourself and this thread reinforces that. But it just could be the wonderful drugs I am on right now!

I just wish I had that kind of time and energy to argue about such a senseless thing. All the things I could get done

This ain't the first time a thread like this has been published. :lol:
What's funny is they declared who the "ignored" is and then puppydog the ignored one.
Insanity I tell yuh.
Funny too
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:40 am

Everyone wishes they had the time for senseless antics on the web like the chosen few. Keep the hate coming, it’s the greatest traffic generator and we want some spending money.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:44 am

Anotherone wrote:Everyone wishes they had the time for senseless antics on the web like the chosen few. Keep the hate coming, it’s the greatest traffic generator and we want some spending money.

Hell yes.
Booze and hookers aint free

Don't you get the idea that admin will return from his year long safari in Africa , log on to show off a few trophies, and go "oh God no" :lol:
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:56 am

That would be cool! They’d be like, “what in hell has happened here, nothing but arguments, insults and mud slinging everywhere.” “Ban all these SOB’s now!” We’ll just ride this dog and pony show to another site.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:59 am

Anotherone wrote:That would be cool! They’d be like, “what in hell has happened here, nothing but arguments, insults and mud slinging everywhere.” “Ban all these SOB’s now!” We’ll just ride this dog and pony show to another site.

Nah we cool.
Just no putting our adversaries into concrete filled abandoned goose pits.
:lol:
Ricky Spanish

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:01 am

3:8 members online are bots anyway.
:mrgreen:
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:42 am

Anotherone wrote:Everyone wishes they had the time for senseless antics on the web like the chosen few. Keep the hate coming, it’s the greatest traffic generator and we want some spending money.

You are more delusional than I am right now on all these drugs. I keep in contact (Especially since my surgery) with plenty from the Fuge and plenty of them thought about coming over here but quite honestly the baloney made them choose otherwise. They don’t even come over here to see what’s going on anymore but you clowns are always giving updates about “Gotham City” as you call it. For the most part It’s just a bunch of BS that grown men should not be looking forward to participating in every morning! I’ve never seen more wanna be Hoosier Jims in my life but you guys do not even hold a candle to Jim. And if you don’t know who that is then any Internet credibility that you think you may have just went down the drain. The real OG‘s have been around since SPAV was the place to be. Everything came after that. If you know you know but you guys don’t!

If I was the owner of this place I would’ve put a few of you in time out along time ago. This place use to be a thriving place but do a little digging and you can see when it started going downhill! I am definitely not an advocate for over moderation or more importantly the selective moderation that goes on at the fuge but it is not a sinking ship like this place. Well really this place has sunk. the only thing keeping it alive is the reports page. The guys that have been consistently posting there for the last several years are the heroes of this site. But unfortunately for the site that is not enough for sponsors to want to spend their money here.

So you can keep on talking about generating traffic but guess what nobody wants to put up with you two fuckers. Nobody cares, nobody has interest in you, nobody wants their posts continuously hijacked with senseless bullshit. It’s beyond pathetic. It’s sad to think that you lives are so shitty that you have to come here and spread the shit. Nothing worse than a couple grown men that need so much attention. Unfortunately a few of the others continuously give you that attention. Even the smallest acknowledgment and it’s like 500 gallons of gasoline on the fire. Even this reply is going to have you spinning like a tornado with excitement and in some crazy way you will think that you have accomplished something.

The saddest part is you guys probably have a lot to offer but honestly 99.9% of the population is not willing to dig through 200 pounds of elephant shit to get a 1 ounce piece of caramel. It’s just not worth it!

You have not created traffic you have created a roadblock! And if you guys really believed your bullshit and really believed that you are as great as you claim to be you would have done what Hoosier Jim did and create your own duckhunting site but you know deep down inside the only two clowns that would be there are you two!
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:24 am

You can imagine us as the library of duck or a bunch of lying assed duck hunters telling stories in a blind
It's a huge disappointment when you find its not reference material level content but it's not even when it's tried. The experts can't reach consensus ever.
In other words...
DzKfldwX4AArePb.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Jimmy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:31 am

PorkChop wrote:So you can keep on talking about generating traffic but guess what nobody wants to put up with you two fuckers. Nobody cares, nobody has interest in you, nobody wants their posts continuously hijacked with senseless bullshit. It’s beyond pathetic. It’s sad to think that you lives are so shitty that you have to come here and spread the shit. Nothing worse than a couple grown men that need so much attention. Unfortunately a few of the others continuously give you that attention. Even the smallest acknowledgment and it’s like 500 gallons of gasoline on the fire. Even this reply is going to have you spinning like a tornado with excitement and in some crazy way you will think that you have accomplished something.

PC - everything you say is true and has been for years. It's hard to believe there are two morons like this which is why the assumption Aunt Betty has multiple aliases as he has in the past.

Occasionally people defend Ricky but in reality they think he's mentally handicapped so they put their virtue hats on. Ricky should be insulted by that. But in any case he manages to trash any site he's on or been on. Zero self-control and all of his actions are purely selfish. Lies, lies and more lies with no consideration for a community of forum users that are adults and not children.

My point about his own free blog was serious. Don't know if it would get him the attention he craves but no one would follow him there to give grief. And if they did, he could simply ban them.

He's like a squatter. Moves into someone elses home and trashes the place.
Jimmy

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:48 am

Jimmy wrote:
PorkChop wrote:So you can keep on talking about generating traffic but guess what nobody wants to put up with you two fuckers. Nobody cares, nobody has interest in you, nobody wants their posts continuously hijacked with senseless bullshit. It’s beyond pathetic. It’s sad to think that you lives are so shitty that you have to come here and spread the shit. Nothing worse than a couple grown men that need so much attention. Unfortunately a few of the others continuously give you that attention. Even the smallest acknowledgment and it’s like 500 gallons of gasoline on the fire. Even this reply is going to have you spinning like a tornado with excitement and in some crazy way you will think that you have accomplished something.

PC - everything you say is true and has been for years. It's hard to believe there are two morons like this which is why the assumption Aunt Betty has multiple aliases as he has in the past.

Occasionally people defend Ricky but in reality they think he's mentally handicapped so they put their virtue hats on. Ricky should be insulted by that. But in any case he manages to trash any site he's on or been on. Zero self-control and all of his actions are purely selfish. Lies, lies and more lies with no consideration for a community of forum users that are adults and not children.

My point about his own free blog was serious. Don't know if it would get him the attention he craves but no one would follow him there to give grief. And if they did, he could simply ban them.

He's like a squatter. Moves into someone elses home and trashes the place.

Spot on and it’s sad to consider that he has come on here and has said that his wife’s cancer is back and she will be starting treatments and I also believe that he has put veiled statements that his grandson has some special needs but his desire to be in the spotlight has even put them on the back burner. Truly a sad situation!

I consider myself a person with a pretty high tolerance for different personalities but it just gets to a point where you are not doing the individual any favors if you ignore/reward their bad behavior. Just have to stop fueling the fire.
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:25 pm

Nothing but lying ass duck hunters on this site and we love it.
What else can I add to fuel this fire, pounder wants to see a head explode.
We really don’t give a shit what people think these days, especially other lying ass duck hunters. Keep pissing, you may reach us one day.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:28 pm

Too bad there aren't like ...rules and mods and someone who gave some fucks. :lol:
Yall need some poon and to fill out your hfr's.
Lick your wounds.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Jimmy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:54 pm

The defense mechanisms are in place. Not particularly bright but there nonetheless.
Jimmy

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:09 pm

Jimmy wrote:The defense mechanisms are in place. Not particularly bright but there nonetheless.

Most definitely!
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:11 pm

I’ll third it, most definitely!
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:16 pm

And yes there are rules here but unfortunately they are not enforced otherwise the two clowns would’ve been gone a long time ago and this place would be thriving and people that have businesses might be willing to spend their advertising dollars here!

So ultimately it is hard to follow rule number 13 for 99% of the people here because for two clowns breaking all the other rules makes rule number 13 happen for them

By accessing WaterfowlForum.Net you agree to adhere to the following terms & conditions.
1. Always practice the golden rule & treat other users, administrators, & moderators with respect. The forum has been put up in good faith and should be treated as such.
2. Users with usernames that are inflammatory, vulgar, or rude will have their accounts deleted.
3. Word filters are in place, however if you wish you can choose to disable them.
4. Please stay within the topic area of the forum you are posting a message in. All post are subject to being moved if off topic for the parent forum.
5. Any comments or post by WaterfowlForum.Net’s moderators do not necessarily reflect the opinions of WaterfowlForum.Net or its owner.
6. Trolling for the sake of Trolling will not be tolerated.
7. The individual user is responsible for his/her own post and you agree to not hold WaterfowlForum.Net liable for any messages you post.
8. Each individual is allowed one user account. Additional accounts will be deleted and all accounts related to the user will be deleted.
9. WaterfowlForum.Net retains the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
10. No commercial advertising from non-partners will not be allowed anywhere on the forums. No commercial links are allowed in members signatures or profiles.
11. All content provided by WaterfowlForm.Net is copyright ©2012-2013WaterfowlForum.Net and may not be redistributed without express permission of the site owner.
12.The Hawaii Forum is for 18+ only. Any member caught lying about his age to gain access to the Hawaii forum will be permanently banned from WaterfowlForum.Net
13. Have fun!

If you are a company and want to advertise on WaterfowlForum.Net please contact us via email first. All accounts created for the purpose of advertising without a prior agreement will be deleted!
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:18 pm

Thanks Karen.
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:20 pm

Anotherone wrote:Thanks Karen.

There’s an old saying and it goes fuck around and find out.
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:25 pm

Are you going to punch me through this phone?
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:30 pm

Anotherone wrote:Are you going to punch me through this phone?

I said what I have to say and the rest of it will fall into place as it falls into place. You two clowns are not the first I’ve had play with me. I’m a very patient man! But you will know when you know! That’s all I can say right now. Enjoy your circus!
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:34 pm

God is always watching and loves us all even with our faults.
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:45 pm

This movie scene always comes to mind when people want to fuck around with you on the Internet because they think they are untouchable and just spout shit, not follow rules, and say whatever they want to say to you

PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:23 pm

Great movie, although I was pulling for Josh Brolin’s character. It’s a bad day when assassins win, it gives the mentally disturbed ideas that they may carry out or attempt too.
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:36 pm

Anotherone wrote:Great movie, although I was pulling for Josh Brolin’s character. It’s a bad day when assassins win, it gives the mentally disturbed ideas that they may carry out or attempt too.

what is done is done. Patience is a virtue! I have always taken the Beatrice approach in these matters. Plenty of crumbs here to put this loaf of bread back together. I kind of get off on it. I am done posting on this particular thread. It’s time to plan a road trip.
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:43 pm

Just chillin at the barber shop yo.
cat-comfy.gif
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Ricky Spanish

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind