Knights of Columbus

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Knights of Columbus

Postby PorkChop » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:23 am

Well today is my induction ceremony to the Knights of Columbus. Wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to do it today. But I am feeling OK and so I am going to make an attempt at it. Some of these pills have me feeling woozy and a little nauseous at times but going to get to the church an hour early. There is an elevator to get you up to the church but there is not one to get you down to the restroom so I may have to go to the parish center which is all a little bit of a walk. I have noticed that when I have to take a leak it comes on pretty quick.
PorkChop

Re: Knights of Columbus

Postby Rick » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:40 am

Don't fall on a sword.
Rick

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:14 am

Hm. Must be different there.
That organization had a big club downtown but it got all gangsta. It's no longer a thing here in C-U.
Do you wear cool hats n robes?
Swords?
Ricky Spanish

Postby plainsman » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:24 am

Best of luck!!
plainsman

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:00 am

Just take it easy
OGblackcloud

Postby PorkChop » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:47 pm

Well it’s official! Everything went pretty well at mass and the ceremony. Did feel like my leg was starting to get a Charlie horse and it’s really starting to swell today so I’ve had it elevated and ice packs on it. Supposedly 4 to 7 days after surgery it should really swell up and bruise.

As a sidenote (TMI) I had my first BM since the surgery today and since then I’ve really been putting that elevated toilet seat to work. Figured that was something that Ricky would want to know :lol: :thumbsup:
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:49 pm

PorkChop wrote:Well it’s official! Everything went pretty well at mass and the ceremony. Did feel like my leg was starting to get a Charlie horse and it’s really starting to swell today so I’ve had it elevated and ice packs on it. Supposedly 4 to 7 days after surgery it should really swell up and bruise.

As a sidenote (TMI) I had my first BM since the surgery today and since then I’ve really been putting that elevated toilet seat to work. Figured that was something that Ricky would want to know :lol: :thumbsup:

Everybody poops should be nearby....
Ricky Spanish

Return to The Blind