Rogers

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Rogers

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon May 15, 2023 8:12 am

Anybody else notice the change to their site its been done for awhile ? What a mess still doesn't show my reward points and they say you have to call to use them . Could be worse I guess
OGblackcloud

Re: Rogers

Postby Ricky Spanish » Mon May 15, 2023 10:10 am

OGblackcloud wrote:Anybody else notice the change to their site its been done for awhile ? What a mess still doesn't show my reward points and they say you have to call to use them . Could be worse I guess

Have only used them a couple times.
I'll get to Arkansas, hear an ad on the radio for a big sale, and go see. Usually end up buying a jacket and some decoys, duck call, or something.
Pay cash what are the points things?
Ricky Spanish

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon May 15, 2023 12:06 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Anybody else notice the change to their site its been done for awhile ? What a mess still doesn't show my reward points and they say you have to call to use them . Could be worse I guess

I'll get to Arkansas, hear an ad on the radio for a big sale, and go see. Usually end up buying a jacket and some decoys, duck call, or something.

When you spend a certain amount they give you points / loyalty rewards which are the same as cash
OGblackcloud

Postby Duck Engr » Mon May 15, 2023 12:51 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:

When you spend a certain amount they give you points / loyalty rewards which are the same as cash
Wow I didn’t know they had that program. Thanks for the heads up OG.
Duck Engr
WFF Administrator

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon May 15, 2023 6:27 pm

Duck Engr wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:

Wow I didn’t know they had that program. Thanks for the heads up OG.

Yeah I made the call got a case of Hevi Hammer Dove and Teal for under a hundred bucks . The price is pretty good even without the points if any of you guys are lookin at 149.00 for 3 inch 1 oz 7 shot
OGblackcloud

Postby Duck Engr » Mon May 15, 2023 6:30 pm

Not bad by todays standards. I’ve been looking for 7s for a while to replenish my teal stock, though I rarely get any bwt in my newfound neck of the woods.
Duck Engr
WFF Administrator

Postby PorkChop » Mon May 15, 2023 7:36 pm

I believe the website has changed four times over the course of a year. I noticed in the latest change you can no longer choose species in regards to decoys at least goose decoys.

As a sidenote my points typically show up when I am checking out as it always asks if I want to apply them on this purchase.

My buddy that lives in Kansas prefers the final approach full body snow goose decoys. Let’s say in January they were on sale for $99 per six (normally $150 per six) He called them about two weeks after the sale was over and said he wanted to order 10 dozen and asked if they would do the sale price. They said no but they would probably be having a sale again in a several months. He hung up the phone and proceeded to order hardcores. Less than a week later they dropped the price down to $125 per six and then a week from that down to $99 for six again

When I was building up my Avian X full body mallard spread I paid pretty close attention to the prices. At one point they were $119 per six. They were that price for several months. Then one day I opened up their website and saw that they were having a decoy sale. Those same decoys had been upped to $149 per six for the sale. If you pay attention you can see that happen pretty frequently with several products.

Rogers is still typically the first place I check but Scheels has been getting a bit more of my money lately.
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue May 16, 2023 7:25 am

The points thing...

Lord forgive me but if you want to experience the true dark side of the gimmick try shopping at Tower Hobbies once. They'll beat you down with offers of future discounts that are always applied on your next purchase.
You're supposed to be addicted to your hobby and buying more stuff before you tear up the other inferior stuff you just ordered.
:lol:
Roger's has someone from Tower Hobbies on their sales staff.
Ricky Spanish

Return to The Blind