Weekend fun!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Weekend fun!

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:53 am

What are you guys up to this weekend?

Last Saturday I put out a new trail cam over 100lbs of corn on a back woods beaver pond and tomorrow I'm gonna go check it for duck pics. Sunday will prolly be another margarita day.

Sent from your honey hole.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Weekend fun!

Postby Westie25 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:59 am

Got work till 10 tomorrow then another softball tournament. Sunday is fix the flower beds day. Thinking about taking the mutt for a good long swim. She's overdue.
Westie25

Re: Weekend fun!

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:01 am

Westie25 wrote:Got work till 10 tomorrow then another softball tournament. Sunday is fix the flower beds day. Thinking about taking the mutt for a good long swim. She's overdue.

What kinda league do you play in? I love me some softball.

Sent from your honey hole.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby capt1972 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:02 am

Drivimg to CT tonight for my niece's 8th grade graduation. :roll: :roll: :roll: When I graduated the 8th they just told us keep your mouth shut and you won't get beat up in high school. :thumbsup:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Weekend fun!

Postby Westie25 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 am

I play a coed asa league during the week but I play with a traveling team on the weekends. We play Asa, NSA, usssa, and just about anything that'll let us play. This weekend will be Asa modified. It's just a fund raiser.
Westie25

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 am

Today is day 3 of 3 of being off. Back to work tomorrow and sunday. Retail rocks.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby duckkillerclyde » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 am

I try and hide on father's day weekend......just in case.

probably going shad fishing.
duckkillerclyde

Weekend fun!

Postby Flightstopper » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:I try and hide on father's day weekend......just in case.

My grandpa always referred to fathers day as "mass confusion day" for all the folks down in the hood :lol:
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby capt1972 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Epic!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Gotta have sex to be a daddy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby duckkillerclyde » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Olly wrote:

???

I live with my girlfriend.
I lived with my ex-girlfriend.

What makes you think I've never had sex?

Out of everyone on here my money would go with MOhuntingguy since he doesn't realize you don't get to bang friends and if you do, it's only once. Otherwise they are friends with benefits not friends.
duckkillerclyde

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:46 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:
Olly wrote:

???

Out of everyone on here my money would go with MOhuntingguy since he doesn't realize you don't get to bang friends and if you do, it's only once. Otherwise they are friends with benefits not friends.

Watch it Clyde. There is a reason why I un friended you on Facebook and I don't cruise through tk's forum very much. This is a perfect example.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Westie25 wrote:I play a coed asa league during the week but I play with a traveling team on the weekends. We play Asa, NSA, usssa, and just about anything that'll let us play. This weekend will be Asa modified. It's just a fund raiser.

I got a buddy who is pretty hardcore in usssa.
I dont understand the team names tho. its like wood law/ mizuno/famous/easton. doesnt make sense.

I never played anything but Intramural league in college and our same team played in the city mens league down there.
Our team was collaborated by my pot smokin hippie roommate and all his pot smokin hippie friends.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby duckkillerclyde » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm

MOhuntingGuy wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:
Olly wrote:

???

Watch it Clyde. There is a reason why I un friended you on Facebook and I don't cruise through tk's forum very much. This is a perfect example.

You didn't unfriend me. I unfriended you. haha.

How is this unacceptable?

fact- you don't bang your 'friends' except maybe once
fact- if you bang your friend more than once, they are now fwb
fact- you are/were trying to get with your friend
fact- you never cruesed through tk's forum but a few times to begin with
fact- you know what I posted is true otherwise you wouldn't be offended
duckkillerclyde

Weekend fun!

Postby Westie25 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm

It's just so sponsors so can get their name out. I played with softballclub/tps last year. Now I play with TBS(trollingers butcher shop) I know you won't know what these are, they're just my examples.

Usssa is pretty much dead around here. You have to drive to little rock or Chattanooga. Plus they make us play C class when we're D in everything else.
Westie25

Postby duckkillerclyde » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Westie25 wrote:I play a coed asa league during the week but I play with a traveling team on the weekends. We play Asa, NSA, usssa, and just about anything that'll let us play. This weekend will be Asa modified. It's just a fund raiser.

I dont understand the team names tho. its like wood law/ mizuno/famous/easton. doesnt make sense.

I never played anything but Intramural league in college and our same team played in the city mens league down there.
Our team was collaborated by my pot smokin hippie roommate and all his pot smokin hippie friends.

My ex-girlfriend pitched 3rd string for oregon state
duckkillerclyde

Weekend fun!

Postby Westie25 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Clyde, really dude? Take it to pms and try not to be so blunt.
Westie25

Postby capt1972 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:56 pm

and so it begins......
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 pm

We need a popcorn smiley.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:58 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

My ex-girlfriend pitched 3rd string for oregon state

Im pretty sure my cousins husband played baseball for oregon state.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby duckkillerclyde » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Olly wrote:We need a popcorn smiley.

and some people need to learn the

duckkillerclyde

Postby duckkillerclyde » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:01 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:Im pretty sure my cousins husband played baseball for oregon state.

they were consecutive national champs in '06-'07 ????
duckkillerclyde

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 pm

hes younger than that i believe, his name is kyle but i have no idea what his last name is lol.just that hes married to my second cousin who ive only met a handful of times. I dont see the oregon family too much. ill have to ask my grandmother what their last name is and get back to ya.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Look, here's the deal Clyde. And I don't care that this isn't in pm's. I'm going to put this plain and simple for you.

I don't like you.

I thought to myself last night when I saw you joined up, "Alright, lets see how he does. Maybe he will play nice." Guess not.

You take personal jabs at people and it makes you be out to a total dick. You really need to get a life.

Rant. Over.
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby duckkillerclyde » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:08 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:hes younger than that i believe, his name is kyle but i have no idea what his last name is lol.just that hes married to my second cousin who ive only met a handful of times. I dont see the oregon family too much. ill have to ask my grandmother what their last name is and get back to ya.

I don't follow them anyway. I just knew that because my girlfriend at the time pitched for OSU.
duckkillerclyde

Postby duckkillerclyde » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:08 pm

MOhuntingGuy wrote:Look, here's the deal Clyde. And I don't care that this isn't in pm's. I'm going to put this plain and simple for you.

I don't like you.

I thought to myself last night when I saw you joined up, "Alright, lets see how he does. Maybe he will play nice." Guess not.

You take personal jabs at people and it makes you be out to a total dick. You really need to get a life.

Rant. Over.

Where is the personal jab? quote 'er up for me, will ya?
duckkillerclyde

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Its gettin intense in this forum today.

everybody follow my lead, its friday and time to start :beer:

I started at lunch.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:10 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:Its gettin intense in this forum today.

everybody follow my lead, its friday and time to start :beer:

I started at lunch.

I'm on duty tis week :( no drinking for this guy. Sunday however I made the newbie in my shop take the phone for margarita sunday.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby capt1972 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:10 pm

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm done for now. Not even going to try to argue. Now is when I close down my computer, calmly get up, and go outside because its wonderful out. Why? Because I have a life. Unlike someone else on here.
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Next

Return to The Blind