mowing rates

Anything related to home improvement, home repair, homesteading, farm and garden.

Re: mowing rates

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
assateague wrote:See? Eric said 200-250, and at my $1 a minute, that puts you at $240. I'd go with $1 a minute. Give him some incentive to trim the damn trees.

Don't be that guy that undercuts a pro by half, unless you just suck that bad at cutting.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Whoa, pump the brakes. A "pro"? We're still talking about cutting fucking grass, right? Its not golf course turf management is it?

Pro meaning professional....meaning getting paid to do a job. Look it up. I am revering to the guys who cut grass for a living. You might be confusing pro with expert.

I was just telling Betty to not undercut the guy trying to make a living doing it by half.

I feel a nibble.

What got you ruffled? Did some kids come throw rocks at you while you were mowing today?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
assateague wrote:See? Eric said 200-250, and at my $1 a minute, that puts you at $240. I'd go with $1 a minute. Give him some incentive to trim the damn trees.

Don't be that guy that undercuts a pro by half, unless you just suck that bad at cutting.

Whoa, pump the brakes. A "pro"? We're still talking about cutting fucking grass, right? Its not golf course turf management is it?

Pro meaning professional....meaning getting paid to do a job. Look it up. I am revering to the guys who cut grass for a living. You might be confusing pro with expert.

I was just telling Betty to not undercut the guy trying to make a living doing it by half.

I feel a nibble.

What got you ruffled? Did some kids come throw rocks at you while you were mowing today?

You forgot to quote the rest of my post. :lol:

I haven't mowed lawns for money since high school, but I have thought about it.

And, you won't ruffle any of my feathers, I am a pretty carefree guy...perhaps too much.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Well that's no fun then. Moving on.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Previous

Return to Home Improvement and Farm & Garden