One lemon
Two large onions
Fresh thyme
Garlic
Olive oil
Chili powder
Pepper (Fresh cracked)
Butchers string.

Preheat oven to 400. Prepare a large baking dish with aluminum lining. Place a bed of onions upon the baking pan. Remove the rind from all sides of blocked cream cheese. From only one end of blocked cream cheese make a tunnel removing the center. Cut lemon in half stuffing one half to the creamy cavity backside. Add onion, garlic and thyme stuffing to this cavity and use other half of lemon to cap off hole. Try to use the butchers string to secure it. Oil it up and dust with chili powder before placing upon bed of onions. Place into oven for 3 minutes and enjoy!
Carp
Mornin Beef

Re: French Roast Cream Cheese

Postby Eric Haynes » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Hmmm...
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Re: French Roast Cream Cheese

Postby Goldfish » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm

3 minutes?

It's like you are trying to get rid of it quickly or something...
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Return to Kitchen & Game Recipes Forum