Pressure Canning meat

Post up all your game recipes!

Pressure Canning meat

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:39 am

Wife is concerned about power loss.
If you have experience Canning beaf or waterfowl step up and teach us your secrets. Might be handy to be prepared to do it.
:popcorn:
Ricky Spanish

Re: Pressure Canning meat

Postby Pennydog1 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:46 pm

i found the best guides and recepies are in the ball canning book the blue book ive used it religiously for years ,everthing has always turned out good just follow directions with no shortcuts they have a whole section on pressure canning meats.
Pennydog1

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:05 pm

Pennydog1 wrote:i found the best guides and recepies are in the ball canning book the blue book ive used it religiously for years ,everthing has always turned out good just follow directions with no shortcuts they have a whole section on pressure canning meats.

The thing probably comes with one when she buys it.
Figured sure I'd find a link to an ad of an ad with other links to ads and such. Internet stuff yuh know.
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:00 pm

My wife use to can a bunch of my honker meat. Use to do it in barbecue sauce. Wasn’t bad
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:25 am

If id just dive into the abandoned house and search all 4 floors I bet I find a pressure canner and the book too.
That old house is a time capsul.
If I walk in I'm suddenly in 1990 and it really creeps me out. My parents simply walked away. Anyone want a console analog television? :lol:
The fridge...omg
Noooooo!
Ricky Spanish

Return to Kitchen & Game Recipes Forum