7.5s kill shit deader than hammer...

What scatter guns are you using?

Moderator: MOhuntingGuy

Re: 7.5s kill shit deader than hammer...

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Your all getting whooped up about you thinking I shoot lead at ducks, but you don't give the slightest shit that ND on here was shooting at a man with target loads at 80 yards. That's some sick shit that all of you are letting fly over your head.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby DC727 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:03 pm

I allegedly know what 7.5s will do to a wood duck in a Swamp. Then it get they're not much bigger than a dove

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
DC727

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:23 pm

R. "Mother Fucking"Chapman wrote:
Why don't you try a different load next time who knows, it could be your favorite. I know what 7.5s will do you upland birds, and I know what 7.5s will do to waterfowl off jump shooting creeks. A change of load is good everynow and then, especially if it could mean a higher percentage in your shooting.

R. "Mother Fucking" Chapman wrote:Did I ever say I used 7.5s to kill waterfowl? Hell no! Unless I said I shoot 7.5s lead at fowl, you can't assume anything. That's slander, and you know that!

Slander this! You said it, I quoted it so you can see it.

If you want to be an authority on everything involving a shotgun, pick a position and stay with it. You argue in circles! Wind doesn't effect your shot, next post is about wind effecting your shot. Use this load for this bird, then you compare it to shooting clay pigeons. Your arguments make no sense. If you are going to be the self imposed "expert" here you gotta step up your game.

Please stop drinking the water!

By the way, I shoot 2 3/4 inch shells at 2100fps loaded with baby powder, I fuck up ducks out to 200 yards! Give it a try, you will love it. Don't shoot any ducks closer than 20 yards though, they will get powder burns.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby jarbo03 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Why don't you try a different load next time who knows, it could be your favorite. I know what 7.5s will do you upland birds, and I know what 7.5s will do to waterfowl off jump shooting creeks. A change of load is good everynow and then, especially if it could mean a higher percentage in your shooting.

R. "Mother Fucking" Chapman wrote:Did I ever say I used 7.5s to kill waterfowl? Hell no! Unless I said I shoot 7.5s lead at fowl, you can't assume anything. That's slander, and you know that!

If you want to be an authority on everything involving a shotgun, pick a position and stay with it. You argue in circles! Wind doesn't effect your shot, next post is about wind effecting your shot. Use this load for this bird, then you compare it to shooting clay pigeons. Your arguments make no sense. If you are going to be the self imposed "expert" here you gotta step up your game.

By the way, I shoot 2 3/4 inch shells at 2100fps loaded with baby powder, I fuck up ducks out to 200 yards! Give it a try, you will love it. Don't shoot any ducks closer than 20 yards though, they will get powder burns.

I like mine loaded with coffee creamer, or sand on windy days.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:28 pm

I stated I knew, not that I did. I know 7.5s kill because I've watched 100s of ducks killed with 7.5 target loads. Doesn't mean that I use them. A lot of people think shooting a shotgun is like shooting a rifle. Using ballistic software, and the such doesn't really mean any thing till you go out and put the time forward on the patterning board and over a chronograph. Every ballistic software program I have ever used always gave way to much of a variance, IE 300-400 fps in velocity difference.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:29 pm

R. Chapman wrote:Your all getting whooped up about you thinking I shoot lead at ducks, but you don't give the slightest shit that ND on here was shooting at a man with target loads at 80 yards. That's some sick shit that all of you are letting fly over your head.

You mean where he said he ACCIDENTALLY shot them. Why should we give him shit? I'm sure it is nothing he is proud of, I'm sure he feels horrible about it, but using it as an example here to try to get some knowledge in your thick head is no reason to jump on him. Why don't you figure out your argument and leave him alone.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:31 pm

jarbo03 wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

I like mine loaded with coffee creamer, or sand on windy days.

We need to hunt together, I usually remember the coffee but never the creamer! You would be a handy guy to have around.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:Your all getting whooped up about you thinking I shoot lead at ducks, but you don't give the slightest shit that ND on here was shooting at a man with target loads at 80 yards. That's some sick shit that all of you are letting fly over your head.

You mean where he said he ACCIDENTALLY shot them. Why should we give him shit? I'm sure it is nothing he is proud of, I'm sure he feels horrible about it, but using it as an example here to try to get some knowledge in your thick head is no reason to jump on him. Why don't you figure out your argument and leave him alone.

So what doesn't make sense to me is it seems as if the guy just came over and said that stung a little, I would think there would be more to it. It's accidents like that that will get people killed. Why don't you leave me the fuck alone, Huh? Explain that one to me smart ass, because I just don't believe someone would calmly come up and say, "Gee buddy, that stung a little." I would have and I'm sure others here would have been mad to the hottest corner in hell after getting their face stung up likes bee's would because of someone else's fault.
R. Chapman

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Your reading comprehension is showing again
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:54 pm

"I lied. I accidentally shot my mom and uncle at about 80 yards with some 6 shot target loads"-NuffDaddy

I just wonder how you did that and was not aware of their presence. That's all I want to know?
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:55 pm

3legged_lab wrote:Your reading comprehension is showing again

Your bluntness is showing again....
R. Chapman

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:01 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

So what doesn't make sense to me is it seems as if the guy just came over and said that stung a little, I would think there would be more to it. It's accidents like that that will get people killed. Why don't you leave me the fuck alone, Huh? Explain that one to me smart ass, because I just don't believe someone would calmly come up and say, "Gee buddy, that stung a little." I would have and I'm sure others here would have been mad to the hottest corner in hell after getting their face stung up likes bee's would because of someone else's fault.

Because I am a smart ass! That's where I am an "expert".

I come on to this forum and claim to be an "expert" on all sorts of stuff. I never believe what I say or expect anyone else to. That's the difference between you and I, I post random crap knowing it is wrong and that everyone else will know it is wrong. You post random crap and expect us to believe it, just because you do!

Please try reading and comprehending the posts before you comment, I'm not even going to respond anymore about this post you made.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Re: 7.5s kill **** deader than hammer...

Postby goodkarmarising » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:09 pm

This thread is hilarious.
goodkarmarising

Postby NuffDaddy » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:23 pm

R. Chapman wrote:"I lied. I accidentally shot my mom and uncle at about 80 yards with some 6 shot target loads"-NuffDaddy

I just wonder how you did that and was not aware of their presence. That's all I want to know?

We were shooting targets in a field. They went for a walk thinking we were shooting the opposite direction. There was a little brush between us so I couldn't see them. Definitely didn't do it on purpose. It was just as much their fault as ours. Just a little miss communication.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:30 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:"I lied. I accidentally shot my mom and uncle at about 80 yards with some 6 shot target loads"-NuffDaddy

We were shooting targets in a field. They went for a walk thinking we were shooting the opposite direction. There was a little brush between us so I couldn't see them. Definitely didn't do it on purpose. It was just as much their fault as ours. Just a little miss communication.

Ok thanks for explaining that to me, I feel much better, also please check your PMs, I sent you a message...
R. Chapman

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:35 pm

:lol::lol::lol:
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:39 pm

3legged_lab wrote::lol::lol::lol:

What's so funny?
R. Chapman

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:08 pm

This whole thread
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:12 pm

After look through 200 posts, it was lol, bunch of men getting pissed at each other lol. :)
R. Chapman

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Me Rex Chapman, me know all!
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby assateague » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:43 pm

R. Chapman wrote:After look through 200 posts, it was lol, bunch of men getting pissed at each other lol. :)

None of us were pissed at each other.
assateague

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Ok....
R. Chapman

Postby assateague » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Look up...
assateague

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:28 pm

goodkarmarising wrote:This thread is hilarious.

It's my current favorite!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby huntfishnv » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:47 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:That's what I do. 2's are the optimal duck and goose load.

Smartest post in this thread.
huntfishnv

Postby Redbeard » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:50 am

Take your turn, there's enough for everyone
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387813807.598695.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby T Man » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Redbeard wrote:Take your turn, there's enough for everyone

Are those happy Kleenexes or sad Kleenexes?
Eric Haynes wrote:
I just Betty'd the timeframe to make me seem older than 56.
T Man

Postby Eric Haynes » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Do you have anything medicated? The sand created a wound for Rex I do believe.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:46 pm

T Man wrote:

Are those happy Kleenexes or sad Kleenexes?
oh I prepared for both kinds of tears
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:18 pm

AKPirate wrote:Rex if your hunting wild birds on public land under a variety of field conditions and everything else being equal, the guy hunting with 5 shot will end up with more birds at the end of the season. Just from my experience chasing them in Washington and South Dakota.

Truth.
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

PreviousNext

Return to The Shotgun Forum