Maxus 3 1/2" that won't shot more than one at a time.

What scatter guns are you using?

Moderator: MOhuntingGuy

Re: Maxus 3 1/2" that won't shot more than one at a time.

Postby ea oneal » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:01 pm

well i don't know about the inside but bed liner on the outside would be tough as hell . do it right might look tooo bad.hey AK can u read this. if not we need you in congress ,pass it to see what,s in it.
ea oneal

Postby AKPirate » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:43 pm

ea oneal wrote:well i don't know about the inside but bed liner on the outside would be tough as hell . do it right might look tooo bad.hey AK can u read this. if not we need you in congress ,pass it to see what,s in it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Re: Maxus 3 1/2

Postby RonE » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:43 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
assateague wrote:Oddly enough, I don't see those in relation to the 870. Hmm.

Honestly that's one reason I love pump guns. If they don't cycle it's operator error and if no they can easily be stripped down and dealt with. That's why I will never get rid of my Nova, never had a problem with it and know it inside and out. It can be a bitch to put autos back together.

Sent from my Vox Mortem

Most of the guys that didn't ride the short bus don't seem to have any problems taking apart and putting together semi-auto shotguns. Please tell us how to take apart and put back together the Browning Pump Shotguns.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:50 pm

RonE wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Honestly that's one reason I love pump guns. If they don't cycle it's operator error and if no they can easily be stripped down and dealt with. That's why I will never get rid of my Nova, never had a problem with it and know it inside and out. It can be a bitch to put autos back together.

Sent from my Vox Mortem

Most of the guys that didn't ride the short bus don't seem to have any problems taking apart and putting together semi-auto shotguns. Please tell us how to take apart and put back together the Browning Pump Shotguns.

Not a pump easier to clean or take apart than my auto.

#tazincali
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:03 pm

jarbo03 wrote:
RonE wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Sent from my Vox Mortem

#tazincali

My Nova, for sure. I haven't spent a single second of my life cleaning it. 5th season with it.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
jarbo03 wrote:
RonE wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Sent from my Vox Mortem

#tazincali

My Nova, for sure. I haven't spent a single second of my life cleaning it. 5th season with it.

If you were to clean it, would not be easier than my auto.

#tazincali
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:16 pm

jarbo03 wrote:If you were to clean it, would not be easier than my auto.

#tazincali
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Previous

Return to The Shotgun Forum