What scatter guns are you using?

Moderator: MOhuntingGuy

Re: 870

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Rick wrote:But it has a nice personality:

That's a nice photo shoot you did with her though.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Slingshot » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:49 pm

look like come from pond bottum.
Team total asalt.
Modded 35 gdsd 1746xpress. Haulin the mail
Take a kid huntin.
Slingshot

Location: Holder steady newt were headdin fer da tadder patch.

Postby Rick » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:09 pm

She has done time in the bottom of a pit blind that ruptured.
Rick

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:23 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Slingshot wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Slingshot wrote:
Juice Box wrote:My 870 is an Express Mag and it shoots 3 1/2" shells without a hick up
Thanks you just caused me to buy a new gun.

#ionlyknowhowtohuntspoonies

O2Med...
whats that mean.

Sent from my Vox Mortem

You did it again. You're about to take the title.

Sent from my Vox Mortem

im laughing too hard to type :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

You are no longer the almighty quoter. I'm sorry but you have been dethroned.

Sent from my Vox Mortem[/quote]
Off topic!!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Tiler_J wrote:Off topic!!

Piss off. Image
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:42 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:

Piss off. Image

And again, off topic!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Piss off. Image

And again, off topic!

By saying off topic, you're derailing this thread. Tiller isn't there a field in need of being worked over somewhere?
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:53 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Piss off. Image

And again, off topic!

By saying off topic, you're derailing this thread. Tiller isn't there a field in need of being worked over somewhere?

In am outstanding in my field!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Tomkat » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:07 am

I'd like to sell this wingmaster magnum

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382781905.631597.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382781927.308595.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382781951.329533.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382781993.633144.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382782013.949118.jpg

PM me if interested

Blog- http://www.ksducks.com
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Tomkat

Postby Slingshot » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:17 am

Tomkat wrote:I'd like to sell this wingmaster magnum

PM me if interested
That looks to be a clean gun , IIf referbing to me I just dropped the coin on a super mag. I'm sure someone will pick that up.

Team total asalt.
Modded 35 gdsd 1746xpress. Haulin the mail
Take a kid huntin.
Slingshot

Location: Holder steady newt were headdin fer da tadder patch.

Postby RonE » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:17 am

Tomkat wrote:I'd like to sell this wingmaster magnum

PM me if interested

Why not put an ad in the classified section and then we would know how much money you wanted or if you wanted to trade it for something.........You give the impression (PM me) that this POS is somehow special and you will only part with it if someone gives you more than it's worth. For Christ's sake, it is an 870, available everywhere.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Tomkat » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:05 am

Your statement reveals your ignorance on the Wingmaster line. Keep spouting off old man, it amuses me.

Tomkat

Postby RonE » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:27 am

Tomkat wrote:Your statement reveals your ignorance on the Wingmaster line. Keep spouting off old man, it amuses me.

Oh, so you do want more than it is worth........Fuck, sometimes I just hit the nail on the head......

Never knew about the Wingmaster Secret Society where all the members had superior knowledge about the most "common" shotgun ever made. I see why now that you can't put it in the Classified forum, it is so special that it is available by appointment only. Wouldn't want to insult the gun by placing it alongside those automatic shotguns that will shoot three times handrunning from the same hole or 5 times if the game warden isn't around, now would we?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby RonE » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:11 am

High mileage but well cared for Remington LW20 For Sale or trade. This gun has killed more wild and planted pheasants than can be counted. Remington made these for only a few years and I am the original owner. Don't have the box or the manual but you can see that this gun is used in great condition. Notice the English style stock, the mid rib bead and the overall good condition of this rare gun. This is a gun that the folks at Big Green put a lot of thought into and comes with a fixed choke (Modified) so that steel shot could be utilized. This shotgun is "SPECIAL", in fact, it has "SPECIAL" stamped right on the receiver. This is a rare and seldom available for purchase Remington 870 shotgun the seldom seen and often coveted 20 Gage (2 3/4 and 3") Remington Model 870LW SPECIAL I will entertain offers over $5,000 for this SPECIAL shotgun. Make no mistake, this is not a common wingmaster 20 gage, nor is it a youth model, this is the rare "SPECIAL" Light Weight 20 gage bird killing machine from Big Green. Yes, you can test fire this "SPECIAL" shotgun by putting up a deposit of $1,000 (refundable less the cost of ammunition) Contact me via PM or Email for a viewing appointment.
Wmi.jpg

Wmii.jpg

Wmiii.jpg
RonE

Postby Juice Box » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:03 am

RonE wrote:High mileage but well cared for Remington LW20 For Sale or trade. This gun has killed more wild and planted pheasants than can be counted. Remington made these for only a few years and I am the original owner. Don't have the box or the manual but you can see that this gun is used in great condition. Notice the English style stock, the mid rib bead and the overall good condition of this rare gun. This is a gun that the folks at Big Green put a lot of thought into and comes with a fixed choke (Modified) so that steel shot could be utilized. This shotgun is "SPECIAL", in fact, it has "SPECIAL" stamped right on the receiver. This is a rare and seldom available for purchase Remington 870 shotgun the seldom seen and often coveted 20 Gage (2 3/4 and 3") Remington Model 870LW SPECIAL I will entertain offers over $5,000 for this SPECIAL shotgun. Make no mistake, this is not a common wingmaster 20 gage, nor is it a youth model, this is the rare "SPECIAL" Light Weight 20 gage bird killing machine from Big Green. Yes, you can test fire this "SPECIAL" shotgun by putting up a deposit of $1,000 (refundable less the cost of ammunition) Contact me via PM or Email for a viewing appointment.
Wmi.jpg

Wmii.jpg

Wmiii.jpg

Nice gun you've got there but if it's so special then why are you selling it?

"Olly cop hater? No

Olly American? Yes"
Juice Box

Postby RonE » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:40 am

It's not a saltwater gun in my opinion and we don't have any pheasants around here. Don't have pheasants in the Sacramento Valley anymore either like we used to have. I figured that someone in the Wingmaster Secret Society would want it.
RonE

Postby Rick » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 am

Better price it for quick sale, the 870 faithful are a dying breed. The last few will be gone before the WWII vets.
Rick

Postby assateague » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:38 am

Bite your tongue.
assateague

Postby Goldfish » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:06 am

I'll still be kicking for a long while, God willing

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Juice Box » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:02 pm

RonE wrote:It's not a saltwater gun in my opinion and we don't have any pheasants around here. Don't have pheasants in the Sacramento Valley anymore either like we used to have. I figured that someone in the Wingmaster Secret Society would want it.

Gotcha. What do you shoot now?

"Olly cop hater? No

Olly American? Yes"
Juice Box

Postby assateague » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Goldfish wrote:I'll still be kicking for a long while, God willing

sent from a phancy fone

50/50™
assateague

Postby Tomkat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Rick wrote:Better price it for quick sale, the 870 faithful are a dying breed. The last few will be gone before the WWII vets.

This

RonE I am loaded up with guns. My love for my spaghetti B guns is well known here. This one is an extra. I want to be able to close my gun safe.

Tomkat

Postby RonE » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Juice Box wrote:
RonE wrote:It's not a saltwater gun in my opinion and we don't have any pheasants around here. Don't have pheasants in the Sacramento Valley anymore either like we used to have. I figured that someone in the Wingmaster Secret Society would want it.

Gotcha. What do you shoot now?

I shoot a super duper SBE that is not only wonderful but also pleasing to the eye.
Super-Duper SBE.jpg

Benelli Camo.jpg

RonJon 11.jpg
RonE

Postby RonE » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Rick wrote:Better price it for quick sale, the 870 faithful are a dying breed. The last few will be gone before the WWII vets.

I have been offered double what I paid for this gun. I loan it to guys that want to take their wives hunting and have a hard time getting it back. My wife shoots it well and it is lighter to carry than her Browning 20 Ga. Citori (sp). I also loan it to people taking kids hunting and kids 15-18 years old like it because it is full size and not a youth model. I have shot literally hundreds of pheasants and unknown numbers of dove. It is one of those simple guns that fits almost everyone, light weight and very easy to carry and operate. It does feel like it kicks more than a standard 870 20 Ga. because it is noticeably lighter. Even lighter than the youth model. At $5,000 do you think I really want to sell it? Of all the shotguns I've ever owned, this is the only 870 that I've owned for more than a week. As for the other 100 or so that I have had registered to me, all were given away at DU dinners.
RonE

Postby Redbeard » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Ron...what's the story behind the paint job on your SBE?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Tomkat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:57 pm

I can see where you have had a gay old time on that gun with the rattle can. Were you celebrating breast cancer awareness?

Tomkat

Postby RonE » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Redbeard wrote:Ron...what's the story behind the paint job on your SBE?

TK wrote: "I can see where you have had a gay old time on that gun with the rattle can. Were you celebrating breast cancer awareness? "

SBE's used in a saltwater environment are noted for the barrels rusting. I used to spray it with WD-40 after and before every hunt and it was perfectly serviceable and I was plenty happy but one day we took a Hooded Merganzer into the taxidermy shop and saw a European style set of deer horns with the skull dipped in "Muddy Girl" and I told my friend that I ought to have the barrel of my Benelli dipped like that. He said that if I would do it, he would pay for it. The taxidermist got in on the deal and said that if my friend would pay for it, he would dip it for $50. Well one thing lead to another we had a few beers and two days later I had the magnificent SBE that you have seen in the pictures. No, it doesn't seem to flare ducks. Since I have had mine done and showed it around town and the boat ramps, we are starting to see shotguns dipped in hundred dollar bills, bananas, carbon fiber (the red Nova) and several other outlandish patterns. I have tried to start a trend away from wannabe Duck Commanders and Mall Ninjas.

So no, it ain't no rattle can pos paint job, it is professionally dipped and no more rust. As for Breasts: Breasts are good, cancer is bad. Lesbian breasts are probably the best because women are usually gentle with one another and it is my dream to suck on some lesbian titties. I think that if I show my Muddy Girl Benelli around enough, I have a chance of catching a sympathetic lesbian because I am a sensitive guy and am in touch with my feminine side. There are plenty of Breast Cancer Awarness people out there, I am just trying to be breast aware.

Here is a link to a Hydrographic site that has quite a few patterns but not all that are out there. Give it a look and go to your guy that dips guns or get a kit and diy. http://www.3dliquidgraphics.com/go/patt ... ecialorder

There is a menu bar that lists the different categories, some are pretty cool.
RonE

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

"Mall ninjas"

I don't know what that means, but I laugh everytime you type it.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Rick » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:58 am

RonE wrote:
Redbeard wrote:Ron...what's the story behind the paint job on your SBE?

TK wrote: "I can see where you have had a gay old time on that gun with the rattle can. Were you celebrating breast cancer awareness? "

SBE's used in a saltwater environment are noted for the barrels rusting. I used to spray it with WD-40 after and before every hunt and it was perfectly serviceable and I was plenty happy but one day we took a Hooded Merganzer into the taxidermy shop and saw a European style set of deer horns with the skull dipped in "Muddy Girl" and I told my friend that I ought to have the barrel of my Benelli dipped like that. He said that if I would do it, he would pay for it. The taxidermist got in on the deal and said that if my friend would pay for it, he would dip it for $50. Well one thing lead to another we had a few beers and two days later I had the magnificent SBE that you have seen in the pictures. No, it doesn't seem to flare ducks. Since I have had mine done and showed it around town and the boat ramps, we are starting to see shotguns dipped in hundred dollar bills, bananas, carbon fiber (the red Nova) and several other outlandish patterns. I have tried to start a trend away from wannabe Duck Commanders and Mall Ninjas.

So no, it ain't no rattle can pos paint job, it is professionally dipped and no more rust. As for Breasts: Breasts are good, cancer is bad. Lesbian breasts are probably the best because women are usually gentle with one another and it is my dream to suck on some lesbian titties. I think that if I show my Muddy Girl Benelli around enough, I have a chance of catching a sympathetic lesbian because I am a sensitive guy and am in touch with my feminine side. There are plenty of Breast Cancer Awarness people out there, I am just trying to be breast aware.

Here is a link to a Hydrographic site that has quite a few patterns but not all that are out there. Give it a look and go to your guy that dips guns or get a kit and diy. http://www.3dliquidgraphics.com/go/patt ... ecialorder

There is a menu bar that lists the different categories, some are pretty cool.

Here's the Cliff's Notes version: "we had a few beers".
Rick

Postby Tomkat » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:17 am

Ron you need to ask that buddy if you have the rest of it dipped in matching pink if he will pay for it?

You may as well bring it all the way out of the closet, so to say.
Tomkat

PreviousNext

Return to The Shotgun Forum