7.5s kill shit deader than hammer...

What scatter guns are you using?

Moderator: MOhuntingGuy

Re: 7.5s kill shit deader than hammer...

Postby jarbo03 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:51 pm

I found three 7.5 pellets in the pheasant I cooked on Saturday, I shot it with #5 shot.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby AKPirate » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
aunt betty wrote:I shot some T before. Its hard on your barrel I heard later so quit. I'm sure those shells would all fire. I'll use em when things get tuff.

Big shot is rough on barrels, even those made specifically for steel shot. I know a guy who blew the X-full choke tube out of his gun and wrecked the choke tube threadings because he was pass shooting geese with F shot.

What is his name?

:lol: do tell!

Lets try and guess!
Jim
John
Tom
Paul
Richard

Any of those?

Tom Knapp is prolly the right one
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:55 pm

jarbo03 wrote:I found three 7.5 pellets in the pheasant I cooked on Saturday, I shot it with #5 shot.

Yeah but you didn't kill it. The 7.5's set off a delayed reaction and killed it deader than a hammer right before the 5 shot got to it.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
aunt betty wrote:I shot some T before. Its hard on your barrel I heard later so quit. I'm sure those shells would all fire. I'll use em when things get tuff.

Big shot is rough on barrels, even those made specifically for steel shot. I know a guy who blew the X-full choke tube out of his gun and wrecked the choke tube threadings because he was pass shooting geese with F shot.

What is his name?

Lets try and guess!
Jim
John
Tom
Paul
Richard

Any of those?

Nope, keep guessing!
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:01 am

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

What is his name?

Lets try and guess!
Jim
John
Tom
Paul
Richard

Any of those?

Tom Knapp is prolly the right one

Knapp would have missed and Rex would have folded it.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby AKPirate » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:04 am

R. Chapman wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

What is his name?

Lets try and guess!
Jim
John
Tom
Paul
Richard

Any of those?

Nope, keep guessing!

That Potterfield guy
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:05 am

R. Chapman wrote:

Why would you put F shot through an extra full choke? Sounds like the guy was an idiot, I bet he was shooting a 12 ga too.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby jarbo03 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:06 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
jarbo03 wrote:I found three 7.5 pellets in the pheasant I cooked on Saturday, I shot it with #5 shot.

Yeah but you didn't kill it. The 7.5's set off a delayed reaction and killed it deader than a hammer right before the 5 shot got to it.

Ha. Thanks for clearing that up.:mrgreen:
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:07 am

AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

What is his name?

Lets try and guess!
Jim
John
Tom
Paul
Richard

Any of those?

Nope, keep guessing!

That Potterfield guy
line stepper
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:10 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

Why would you put F shot through an extra full choke? Sounds like the guy was an idiot, I bet he was shooting a 12 ga too.

Why would you use an extra full choke for waterfowl, or use F shot?
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby R. Chapman » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

That's what you get out of Conor. Guys a hard head numb nut.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby AKPirate » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:13 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

What is his name?

Lets try and guess!
Jim
John
Tom
Paul
Richard

Any of those?

Nope, keep guessing!

That Potterfield guy
line stepper

Dick Cheney
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:14 am

AKPirate wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

What is his name?

Lets try and guess!
Jim
John
Tom
Paul
Richard

Any of those?

Nope, keep guessing!

That Potterfield guy
line stepper

Dick Cheney

:lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:15 am

R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

You're right Conor is a grade A dumbass.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:16 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

I have some old F shot 10 ga shells but there is no way I'd put F through a 12.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:17 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

I bet Conor is imaginary
Bootlipkiller

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:20 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

I bet Conor is imaginary

Naw man I know him. This name dropping finally paid off. I saw him outshoot Tom Knapp with shells loaded with #9 shot. Kid is a legend but a worthless waterfowler.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:21 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

I bet Conor is imaginary

Naw man I know him. This name dropping finally paid off. I saw him outshoot Tom Knapp with shells loaded with #9 shot. Kid is a legend but a worthless waterfowler.

So he kills as many ducks as you? :lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:26 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

I bet Conor is imaginary

So he kills as many ducks as you? :lol:

Fuck Yeah, dude's a crazy badass.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:32 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

Because he thinks he will be able to kill geese at 150 yards. He doesn't get the fact that steel is shit past 50-60 with big shot. His money though, not mine!
R. Chapman

Re: 7.5s kill **** deader than hammer...

Postby T Man » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:43 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Lead poisoning kills stuff deader than a hammer. Just ask the ducks.
Eric Haynes wrote:
I just Betty'd the timeframe to make me seem older than 56.
T Man

Postby T Man » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:44 am

R. Chapman wrote:Because he thinks he will be able to kill geese at 150 yards. He doesn't get the fact that steel is **** past 50-60 with big shot. His money though, not mine!

Connor should borrow Genes T/C
Eric Haynes wrote:
T Man

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 am

AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

What is his name?

Lets try and guess!
Jim
John
Tom
Paul
Richard

Any of those?

Nope, keep guessing!

That Potterfield guy

Larry!?:lol:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby R. Chapman » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:25 am

T Man wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:Because he thinks he will be able to kill geese at 150 yards. He doesn't get the fact that steel is **** past 50-60 with big shot. His money though, not mine!

Connor should borrow Genes T/C

Conor can't hit the broadside of a barn if he was inside it. I can hardly hunt with him. Too much missing and ass shooting at short range on deer size game. Pisses me off...
R. Chapman

Postby T Man » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:04 am

R. Chapman wrote:Too much ass shooting at short range

I dont think I would want to hunt with him either.
Eric Haynes wrote:
T Man

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:13 am

What is short range ass shooting?
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby capt1972 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:19 am

NuffDaddy wrote:What is short range ass shooting?

I think its a Cali thing.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:20 am

capt1972 wrote:

I think its a Cali thing.

Fuckin queers
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby R. Chapman » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:23 am

When a guy who can't hold a gun steady long enough to take a shot at a deer only 50 yards away and ends up shooting it in the ass because he "jerked" or "flinched" or had a "spasm".
R. Chapman

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:29 am

R. Chapman wrote:

When a guy who can't hold a gun steady long enough to take a shot at a deer only 50 yards away and ends up shooting it in the ass because he "jerked" or "flinched" or had a "spasm".

Maybe he shoulda used 7.5s
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Shotgun Forum