Trapper Dapper...

What scatter guns are you using?

Moderator: MOhuntingGuy

Trapper Dapper...

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:33 pm

image.jpg
Got one of 870 traps out and did a good cleaning on it today. Love that gun too death as a back up gun.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Re: Trapper Dapper...

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:35 pm

I hear a train coming. :D
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Bufflehead » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Details............ Rex, we need details! This trapper dapper slapper shit just isn't gonna cut it.

Length of pull, weight, chamber, overall length, choke, modifications and most importantly WHO the fuck you bought it from!
Bufflehead

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:44 pm

:lol:
Bootlipkiller wrote:I hear a train coming. :D
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:46 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392349582.679198.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Bufflehead wrote:Details............ Rex, we need details! This trapper dapper slapper shit just isn't gonna cut it.

Length of pull, weight, chamber, overall length, choke, modifications and most importantly WHO the fuck you bought it from!

LOP-14 5/8"
Weight-about 9 pounds
12 gauge Competition trap over sized .760 bore with step rib. Fixed full.
Mods-TC Trap Reciever, Timney All Steel Trigger group tuned and trued by Mr. Stu Wright, Comprtition Trap Forend, Jack West Stock with a Trap Dude Gooey Pad, and an iron weight in the butt stock.

I put the gun together myself. Had a spare TC Reciever and competition barrel.
R. Chapman

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
Bufflehead wrote:Details............ Rex, we need details! This trapper dapper slapper shit just isn't gonna cut it.

LOP-14 5/8"
Weight-about 9 pounds
Mods-TC Trap Reciever, Timney All Steel Trigger group tuned and trued by Mr. Stu Wright, Comprtition Trap Forend, Jack West Stock with a Trap Dude Gooey Pad, and an iron weight in the butt stock.

Are they modifications if you built the gun yourself?
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392349582.679198.jpg

Here's my point= . Here's two points for you= :
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:51 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

LOP-14 5/8"
Weight-about 9 pounds

Are they modifications if you built the gun yourself?

I put the gun together and ordered all the parts and shit I needed. I had to do fitting work with the gooey pad and some other stuff.
R. Chapman

Postby assateague » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:07 pm

R. Chapman wrote:

LOP-14 5/8"
Weight-about 9 pounds

Isn't that pretty much polishing a turd? It's an 870, for God's sake, let it be what it's supposed to be. Can't make a ho a housewife.
assateague

Postby assateague » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Like 20" dubs on a Chevette. Baldwin door locks on a single wide. Lingerie on a fat chick.
assateague

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 pm

assateague wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

LOP-14 5/8"
Weight-about 9 pounds

Isn't that pretty much polishing a turd? It's an 870, for God's sake, let it be what it's supposed to be. Can't make a ho a housewife.

Depends. Wingmaster 870 parts, it's worth improving. Expresses, hell no, but I have one on an express action looks like shit but looks unique at the same time.
R. Chapman

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:22 pm

assateague wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

LOP-14 5/8"
Weight-about 9 pounds

But she'll make a good 'beat wife'
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:I hear a train coming. :D

Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 pm

I love Dr. Pepper, but only when it's in a glass with ice, or in a can. Plastic bottles of Dr. Pepper suck ass.
assateague

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:31 pm

assateague wrote:I love Dr. Pepper, but only when it's in a glass with ice, or in a can. Plastic bottles of Dr. Pepper suck ass.

And the total derailment has arrived at the station. :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby assateague » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Couldn't help it. When this thread popped back up, I read it as "Dr. Pepper", and that's the first thought that popped into my head. Then when I realized it was the Dapper Dan thread, I really didn't care, because I wanted to say what popped in my head, anyway. It's important shit. Some soda is ok from plastic bottles, but Dr. Pepper isn't one of them.
assateague

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:35 pm

assateague wrote:Couldn't help it. When this thread popped back up, I read it as "Dr. Pepper", and that's the first thought that popped into my head. Then when I realized it was the Dapper Dan thread, I really didn't care, because I wanted to say what popped in my head, anyway. It's important shit. Some soda is ok from plastic bottles, but Dr. Pepper isn't one of them.

I agree with you there. I think Pepsi is also on that list.
R. Chapman

Postby Bufflehead » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:36 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
assateague wrote:Couldn't help it. When this thread popped back up, I read it as "Dr. Pepper", and that's the first thought that popped into my head. Then when I realized it was the Dapper Dan thread, I really didn't care, because I wanted to say what popped in my head, anyway. It's important shit. Some soda is ok from plastic bottles, but Dr. Pepper isn't one of them.

Pepsi sucks!
Bufflehead

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:40 pm

I've never really thought about it but you're right. Dr Pepper is better from can or glass bottle.
Bootlipkiller

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Bufflehead wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

Pepsi sucks!

Coke all the way...
R. Chapman

Postby RonE » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Rem 870's are actually pretty good trap guns and after 5-6,000 rounds, they are loose enough to shoot doubles. Actually a great gun to start with. It's a long way from an 870 (Special Trap) gun to a Perazzi trap gun price wise but not such a difference in fit and balance.
Last edited by RonE on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Re: Doctor Pepper...

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:45 pm

:fishing:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:48 pm

RonE wrote:Rem 870's are actually pretty good trap guns and after 5-6,000 rounds, they are loose enough to shoot doubles. Actually a great gun to start with. It's a long way from an 870 (Special Trap) gun to a Perazzi trap gun price wise but not such a difference in fit and balance.

Very correct on that Ron. Other than balance. The 870 handles "slower" than the Perazzi.
R. Chapman

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:49 pm

assateague wrote:I love Dr. Pepper, but only when it's in a glass with ice, or in a can. Plastic bottles of Dr. Pepper suck ass.

It's all about Mr. Pibb.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:50 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:

It's all about Mr. Pibb.

Word^
Bootlipkiller

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Love Dr pepper, and love it from a can.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 pm

I haven't had one since they shut down Dublin. I don't care to have the normal ones after drinking the best.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby sws002 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:56 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
Bufflehead wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

Pepsi sucks!

Coke all the way...

The fuck is wrong with you?
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Coke is a hell of a lot better than pepsi ever will be.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Next

Return to The Shotgun Forum