Choke tube poll

What scatter guns are you using?

Moderator: MOhuntingGuy

Re: Choke tube poll

Postby R. Chapman » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:40 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:Because your 16 years old, 6'3" and 165 lbs. You've posted pictures of yourself, and have no muscle definition. A power clean of 230x10 means you would have a 1 rep max of 310 lbs. Almost 2x your body weight. I have been lifting since the end of my 8th grade year, and studying weight lifting since then, and there is no way you lift that much. Period. I weigh 218 and squat 295 once, no fucking way you can clean more than that.

I have better endurance than 1 rep shit. I can't do much after 230.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:44 am

R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:Because your 16 years old, 6'3" and 165 lbs. You've posted pictures of yourself, and have no muscle definition. A power clean of 230x10 means you would have a 1 rep max of 310 lbs. Almost 2x your body weight. I have been lifting since the end of my 8th grade year, and studying weight lifting since then, and there is no way you lift that much. Period. I weigh 218 and squat 295 once, no fucking way you can clean more than that.

I have better endurance than 1 rep shit. I can't do much after 230.

I don't think you can even hit one fucking rep of 230! That is what I'm saying! Weird fucking coincidence you can shoot 100 straights on clays, put bullets in the same hole at 300 yards, and fucking out lift a lot of grown men, at 16? Bullshit!
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby aunt betty » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:59 am

You two ladies work out...must be really strong. How big a beer cooler can you carry and how far with how many beers.
THIS IS THE WAY WE MEASURE A MAN AROUND HERE.
RMFC?
Ducks n Bucks?

Well?
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 pm

aunt betty wrote:You two ladies work out...must be really strong. How big a beer cooler can you carry and how far with how many beers.
RMFC?
Ducks n Bucks?

Well?

Beers for pussies...
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby Goldfish » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
aunt betty wrote:You two ladies work out...must be really strong. How big a beer cooler can you carry and how far with how many beers.
RMFC?
Ducks n Bucks?

Well?

Beers for pussies...

Guys who can't drink beer are posies
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby jehler » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:53 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
sws002 wrote:
jarbo03 wrote:For the money, it is hard to beat Wilson Precision. Kicks seem to deliver tight patterns, but that is not always best. Never had a Briley myself.

I hear that ol Stu gets more ass than Mark McGrath, err I mean 3geese4me.
. I've heard Stu is a real cocksman!

Your a dipshit if you didn't realize that already. Stu Wright is one of the top shotgun smiths in this country and has been for 40 years. How many gunsmiths do you know that can change the POA to POI on the barrels of a sxs or O/U without unsoldering the barrels to move the POI 8" to the right or some shit. You don't know shit when it comes to fine gunsmiths, especially shotgun smiths. Your just some stupid, snakey motherfucker who works behind a counter trying to sell a POS gun to someone instead of a quality made firearm.
brian is much better than stu
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby bill herian » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:39 pm

I was 220 in high school and could squat 400. My thighs are also bigger than Chapman's ego, seriously like 17% of my body mass is quads. I hate pants.

You be careful with that shit, DNB. I'm 24 and my knees are shot.
bill herian

Postby sws002 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:05 pm

bill herian wrote:

I was 220 in high school and could squat 400. My thighs are also bigger than Chapman's ego, seriously like 17% of my body mass is quads. I hate pants.

Same here, graduated at about 225 but would bounce back and forth from 185 during basketball season. Always had a lot of strength in my legs, think I maxed at 495 while still in high school. Never had a knack for the upper body stuff though, even through college my best bench was 315.
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:35 pm

bill herian wrote:

That's where all my sass is, is my legs. I look like I weigh about 175, but I have a ton of muscle mass in my legs. And my knees are already fucked, that's why I can only do 295. I maxed out at 335 squat and 355 dead lift right before my knee injury in July. I tore my MCL in July this year and was on crutches for 4 1/2 weeks, and out of football for 8.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Goldfish wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
RMFC?
Ducks n Bucks?

Well?

Beers for pussies...

So why do the posses of Mexicans drink tequila?
R. Chapman

Postby aunt betty » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:21 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
Goldfish wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
RMFC?
Ducks n Bucks?

Well?

Beers for pussies...

So why do the posses of Mexicans drink tequila?

Tequila, cowboy cookies, and gems...oh my.

You think Mexicans don't drink beer. Ahhhh, how cute. :)
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:20 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
bill herian wrote:

That's where all my sass is, is my legs. I look like I weigh about 175, but I have a ton of muscle mass in my legs. And my knees are already fucked, that's why I can only do 295. I maxed out at 335 squat and 355 dead lift right before my knee injury in July. I tore my MCL in July this year and was on crutches for 4 1/2 weeks, and out of football for 8.

Well that sounded weird. I meant my mass is in my legs, not my sass.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby greenheadsonly4848 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:20 pm

I use the HeviShot mid range waterfowl choke with the Crio Threads
greenheadsonly4848

Previous

Return to The Shotgun Forum