Moderator: MOhuntingGuy

Choke tube poll

Postby mjo27 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Briley or kicks preferably for a SBE2
mjo27

Re: Choke tube poll

Postby R. Chapman » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:21 pm

mjo27 wrote:Briley or kicks preferably for a SBE2

If your going to spend the money for an assembly line choke tube that might fit your barrel diameter correctly, have Stu Wright make you a custom choke tube built specifically for your barrel. About $60 is what it would cost but is well worth it. I can give you more info by PM if you're interested...
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby RonE » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:43 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
mjo27 wrote:Briley or kicks preferably for a SBE2

If your going to spend the money for an assembly line choke tube that might fit your barrel diameter correctly, have Stu Wright make you a custom choke tube built specifically for your barrel. About $60 is what it would cost but is well worth it. I can give you more info by PM if you're interested...

X2 or try Wilson Precision.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Flightstopper » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Good ol Stu!
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Flightstopper wrote:Good ol Stu!

He's a stand up guy!
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby jarbo03 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:58 pm

For the money, it is hard to beat Wilson Precision. Kicks seem to deliver tight patterns, but that is not always best. Never had a Briley myself.

I hear that ol Stu gets more ass than Mark McGrath, err I mean 3geese4me.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby sws002 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:16 pm

jarbo03 wrote:For the money, it is hard to beat Wilson Precision. Kicks seem to deliver tight patterns, but that is not always best. Never had a Briley myself.

. I've heard Stu is a real cocksman!
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby 3geese4me » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:34 pm

jarbo03 wrote:For the money, it is hard to beat Wilson Precision. Kicks seem to deliver tight patterns, but that is not always best. Never had a Briley myself.

Wait till I start singing some "sugar ray" songs for the bitches. Panties fly off at terminal velocity.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 pm

sws002 wrote:

Your a dipshit if you didn't realize that already. Stu Wright is one of the top shotgun smiths in this country and has been for 40 years. How many gunsmiths do you know that can change the POA to POI on the barrels of a sxs or O/U without unsoldering the barrels to move the POI 8" to the right or some shit. You don't know shit when it comes to fine gunsmiths, especially shotgun smiths. Your just some stupid, snakey motherfucker who works behind a counter trying to sell a POS gun to someone instead of a quality made firearm.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby jarbo03 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 pm

3geese4me wrote:

Wait till I start singing some "sugar ray" songs for the bitches. Panties fly off at terminal velocity.

Do they fly off Conway Twitty fast?
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:57 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
sws002 wrote:

Your a dipshit if you didn't realize that already. Stu Wright is one of the top shotgun smiths in this country and has been for 40 years. How many gunsmiths do you know that can change the POA to POI on the barrels of a sxs or O/U without unsoldering the barrels to move the POI 8" to the right or some shit. You don't know shit when it comes to fine gunsmiths, especially shotgun smiths. Your just some stupid, snakey motherfucker who works behind a counter trying to sell a POS gun to someone instead of a quality made firearm.

AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby sws002 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:02 am

R. Chapman wrote:
sws002 wrote:

You best cool your jets you snot nosed little shit. I could give two shits about Stu and his ability to bend barrels and stroke shafts. I've sold probably in the neighborhood of 3,000 guns (and have witnessed about 10,000 more) in my career, I've never had anybody that needed their POI shifted 8". I'd be willing to bet that 99% of the country has no fucking clue who Stu is, and I'll bet they will sleep just fine tonight.
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby 3geese4me » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:09 am

jarbo03 wrote:
3geese4me wrote:

That the nuclear option. Only to be used as a last resort, like the time I pissed myself at the bar and still needed to seal the deal.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby Bufflehead » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:10 am

R. Chapman wrote:
sws002 wrote:

Rex, is Stu short for Stupid?

If so are you kin to him?
Bufflehead

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:12 am

sws002 wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
sws002 wrote:

You best cool your jets you snot nosed little shit. I could give two shits about Stu and his ability to bend barrels and stroke shafts. I've sold probably in the neighborhood of 3,000 guns (and have witnessed about 10,000 more) in my career, I've never had anybody that needed their POI shifted 8". I'd be willing to bet that 99% of the country has no fucking clue who Stu is, and I'll bet they will sleep just fine tonight.

Being such a cocksman, I feel I could learn from Stu, unless of course he's into dudes.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:13 am

:lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby R. Chapman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:13 am

sws002 wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
sws002 wrote:

Did you forge to mention the 3,000 you sold that you wore out finger fucking with and putting dents in the stock or sell shotguns will barrels crooked and not straight? A lot of competition shotgun shooters, especially trap shooters know about Stu Wright. Ever heard of Pat Laib? Only man in this country that works and does the updates on the Remington 3200s and 90Ts. Of course you probably didn't know this Mr. I have sold 3,000 guns in my life.
R. Chapman

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 am

3geese4me wrote:
jarbo03 wrote:
3geese4me wrote:

That the nuclear option. Only to be used as a last resort, like the time I pissed myself at the bar and still needed to seal the deal.

When chicks hear Conway, their panties get so full of 30 weight they can't but help sliding off.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 am

jarbo03 wrote:
sws002 wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
sws002 wrote:

Being such a cocksman, I feel I could learn from Stu, unless of course he's into dudes.

50/50 he gives bad touches...
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:23 am

I can tell you've never been this fat before.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:33 am

DeadEye_Dan wrote:I can tell you've never been this fat before.

Dan knows what I'm talking about, using fat in place of far is a risky move though. :thumbsup:
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:43 am

R. Chapman wrote:
sws002 wrote:

YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:47 am

That pic kills me every time. I think Rex needs some Midol.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:55 am

jarbo03 wrote:That pic kills me every time. I think Rex needs some Midol.

You can not refer to it as simply Midol, it shall be called Naproxen sodium! Damnit!
Bootlipkiller

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:00 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:

You can not refer to it as simply Midol, it shall be called Naproxen sodium! Damnit!

Thought they were called "cowboy cookie sprinkles"?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:04 am

3legged_lab wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Thought they were called "cowboy cookie sprinkles"?

You're right. And a tampon is a vampire tea bag.
Bootlipkiller

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:06 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:

Isn't Naproxen Sodium Aleve? I thought Midol is for when your lady bits are disagreeing with ya.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 am

jarbo03 wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Isn't Naproxen Sodium Aleve? I thought Midol is for when your lady bits are disagreeing with ya.

Yep. What makes it different is they throw a few mg of caffeine in the mix.
Bootlipkiller

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:09 am

This thread should prob be a sticky, lots of good useful information here.
Last edited by jarbo03 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:10 am

Totally agree! :D
Bootlipkiller

Next

Return to The Shotgun Forum