m2 or super vinchi?

What scatter guns are you using?

Moderator: MOhuntingGuy

Re: m2 or super vinchi?

Postby Olly » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:31 am

jonesbrendon98 wrote:Hello I'm trying to save up for a new waterfowl gun and I'm trying to decide which one I should get. Any thoughts and im open to any
other views on other guns, i still havent decided between a benelli or browning or anyothers.

Always go shoulder each one and pic the best that fits to you. Even put in the shims right there in the store if you need to.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Rick » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:45 am

Having not fired a 3 1/2" round through it in years, if something happened to my old HK import SBE tomorrow, I'd replace it with a Franchi Affinity offering the Benelli line's real benefits without the high priced fluff like rubber in the stock.
Rick

Postby aunt betty » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:33 am

Buy one of each and take back the ones you miss with.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby Darren » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:25 am

jonesbrendon98 wrote:Hello I'm trying to save up for a new waterfowl gun and I'm trying to decide which one I should get. Any thoughts and im open to any
other views on other guns, i still havent decided between a benelli or browning or anyothers.

Have had three Berettas over the years and love them all: AL390, Xtrema2 (sold), and A400 Xtreme; all great guns. This season, none of them saw the marsh. Started shooting an M2 and don't see myself putting it down any time soon. Much lighter and a little more utility-like than the berettas with much fewer moving parts. Very easy to break down and maintain. Note that those three Berettas and the M2 and also a SBE fit very differently with much shorter fore ends, took some adjusting on my part.

Just my 2-cents

best of luck!
Darren

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:34 pm

3" or 3 1/2". Only real difference. I'm not a fan of Benelli's design when it comes to breaking them down but I've never shot one I didn't like. I'm a browning A5 fan but you can't go wrong with anything that's inertia. IMO
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Return to The Shotgun Forum