SX4 First imppresions

What scatter guns are you using?

Moderator: MOhuntingGuy

SX4 First imppresions

Postby plainsman » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:30 pm

I bought the SX4 yesterday and put a few rounds through it an hour ago. The over sized controls are a nice feature, as is the exceptional recoil pad. For a shotgun this slim and light, recoil was very manageable. It points and swings very nice. The red sight is easy to pick up, while not being distracting. It cycled 3" 1 1/8 loads and low brass flawlessly. Now I just have to wait for a calmer day for patterning :thumbsup:
plainsman

Re: SX4 First imppresions

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:19 pm

What camo pattern ?
Good God there are so many options.
Upland version?
Must be killer the ad is nice.
Got a link to this shootin iron of yours?
Ricky Spanish

Postby uncle Jed » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:21 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:What camo pattern ?
Good God there are so many options.
Upland version?
Must be killer the ad is nice.
Got a link to this shootin iron of yours?

plenty of links on the Winchester site, go have a look :popcorn:
uncle Jed

Postby PorkChop » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:15 pm

We have three of them in this house. Just watch out for that oversized safety because it will click off on you. Also have had problems with my SX3 barrel getting stuck. Have not had that problem with the SX4 but make sure you keep it lubricated. I know it was a common problem with the SX3. I am actually thinking about getting two more. One for my wife and one for me as a back up.
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:47 pm

PorkChop wrote:We have three of them in this house. Just watch out for that oversized safety because it will click off on you. Also have had problems with my SX3 barrel getting stuck. Have not had that problem with the SX4 but make sure you keep it lubricated. I know it was a common problem with the SX3. I am actually thinking about getting two more. One for my wife and one for me as a back up.

Love the large safety, can click it off while my finger is on the trigger :thumbsup:
plainsman

Postby PorkChop » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:20 pm

plainsman wrote:
PorkChop wrote:We have three of them in this house. Just watch out for that oversized safety because it will click off on you. Also have had problems with my SX3 barrel getting stuck. Have not had that problem with the SX4 but make sure you keep it lubricated. I know it was a common problem with the SX3. I am actually thinking about getting two more. One for my wife and one for me as a back up.

Love the large safety, can click it off while my finger is on the trigger :thumbsup:

Did not say I didn’t like it I’m just saying you might look down at your gun and see the safety is off. If I didn’t like the gun safety I wouldn’t of bought three of them with intentions to buy more.
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:47 am

No link.
There is no winchestwr gun he's trolling us again.
Lying assed duck hunter
Ricky Spanish

Postby uncle Jed » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:21 am

Ricky Spanish wrote:No link.
There is no winchestwr gun he's trolling us again.
Lying assed duck hunter

Since he publicly stated you're on his ignore list, I doubt he's gonna answer you :lol:
uncle Jed

Postby Anotherone » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:35 am

You just did, this is even sillier than ever imagined. Keep up the good work, we need traffic.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:43 am

Anotherone wrote:You just did, this is even sillier than ever imagined. Keep up the good work, we need traffic.

I dont read what they post because they insist on ignoring me so I ignored them back.
I just assume that they're throwing rocks so I throw them back.
These guys are trying to force us into a place where we post "reference material of duck" which isn't even possible.
They want cords and lists of what got killed yesterday and that'll never happen. If it did it'd be ALL LIES.
:lol:

Get it thru your heads right now that waterfowlers are fishermen with guns.
We all know fishermen lie.
My wife's father fished and was good at it.
Catch any? He'd lie and say no
Ricky Spanish

Postby uncle Jed » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:37 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:
Anotherone wrote:You just did, this is even sillier than ever imagined. Keep up the good work, we need traffic.

I dont read what they post because they insist on ignoring me so I ignored them back.
These guys are trying to force us into a place where we post "reference material of duck" which isn't even possible.
They want cords and lists of what got killed yesterday and that'll never happen. If it did it'd be ALL LIES.

LMAO if you had him on ignore, you wouldn't even see the post to comment. But we all know your high estrogen/female hormone count, won't allow it, neither will your low mental capacity :lol: On the plus side, your IQ test came back negative!! :thumbsup:
uncle Jed

Postby plainsman » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:06 pm

uncle Jed wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:

LMAO if you had him on ignore, you wouldn't even see the post to comment. But we all know your high estrogen/female hormone count, won't allow it, neither will your low mental capacity :lol: On the plus side, your IQ test came back negative!! :thumbsup:

A negative I Q can only be chicken betty or his flock,,,one and the same :qh:
plainsman

Postby uncle Jed » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:41 pm

plainsman wrote:
uncle Jed wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:

A negative I Q can only be chicken betty or his flock,,,one and the same :qh:

Yup, bonzo boy and his alts!!
uncle Jed

Return to The Shotgun Forum