Another enjoyable day with the boy

Small Game, Predator, & Trapping Forum!!!

Another enjoyable day with the boy

Postby quackhead » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:46 pm

We only caught 1 beaver today but lost some rats to predators and missed a big coon. Broken finger doesn't stop my boy. :)
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
quackhead

Re: Another enjoyable day with the boy

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:11 pm

Good stuff, QH!
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby jarbo03 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Looks like good times, except for the white shit!
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Tiler_J » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Looks like a great day with the boy!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby quackhead » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:17 am

jarbo03 wrote:Looks like good times, except for the white ****!

:lol: :lol: it does get old
quackhead

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:38 pm

How'd Spiderman break his finger? Setting traps for the old man?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby quackhead » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:51 pm

3legged_lab wrote:How'd Spiderman break his finger? Setting traps for the old man?

I wish I could say it was that cool but he did it excersising. 5lb dumbbell sandwich on the concrete floor.
quackhead

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:33 pm

quackhead wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:How'd Spiderman break his finger? Setting traps for the old man?

I wish I could say it was that cool but he did it excersising. 5lb dumbbell sandwich on the concrete floor.

That sucks. Looks like its not slowing him any. Have paw paw give him a "badass" story to tell about how it happened.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:57 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
quackhead wrote:

That sucks. Looks like its not slowing him any. Have paw paw give him a "badass" story to tell about how it happened.

You want him to tell a story like this? -- "So, I was in the fucking garage lifting fucking weights and dropped the fucker on my fucking finger!" It will be a hit at the parent teacher conference.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:58 pm

jarbo03 wrote:Looks like good times, except for the white shit!

X2
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby AKPirate » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:00 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
quackhead wrote:

You want him to tell a story like this? -- "So, I was in the fucking garage lifting fucking weights and dropped the fucker on my fucking finger!" It will be a hit at the parent teacher conference.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby quackhead » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:21 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
quackhead wrote:

You want him to tell a story like this? -- "So, I was in the **** garage lifting **** weights and dropped the **** on my **** finger!" It will be a hit at the parent teacher conference.

That is exactly how it went! I am guessing if he takes after pawpaw, then that is how the story will be told :lol:
quackhead

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:27 pm

quackhead wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
quackhead wrote:

You want him to tell a story like this? -- "So, I was in the **** garage lifting **** weights and dropped the **** on my **** finger!" It will be a hit at the parent teacher conference.

That is exactly how it went! I am guessing if he takes after pawpaw, then that is how the story will be told :lol:

If he is like his PawPaw, keep a close eye on him. You are in for one hell of a ride!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:35 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
quackhead wrote:

Yes. That would make it hilarious.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby QH's Paw » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
quackhead wrote:

What the fuck you talkin' 'bout Willis? :lol: :lol:
QH's Paw

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:34 pm

QH's Paw wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
quackhead wrote:

What the fuck you talkin' 'bout Willis? :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby AKPirate » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby waterfowlman » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:05 am

Neat stuff QH. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The younger you get them started the better. He'll have some great memories.
"Duty - Honor - Country".
waterfowlman

Return to Small Game, Predator, & Trapping Forum