The most badassed video

Small Game, Predator, & Trapping Forum!!!

Re: The most badassed video

Postby Redbeard » Thu May 15, 2014 9:19 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:I would love love love to hunt with tollers.
youre as evil as a hog hunter with hounds

Innocent until busted by the law dog.
nuff?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu May 15, 2014 9:19 pm

You guys are going to have to inform me on toller a too. Not sure what those are. Heard the name, but don't know what they do.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Redbeard » Thu May 15, 2014 9:20 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:And I wouldn't ever let my dog around them either.
so with the exception of bird dogs (minus tollers) you're opposed to hunting dogs?

Nope. I'm not opposed to any hunting dogs other than ones trained to run other K-9s. My buddy's coon dog is one of the nicest dogs I've met. But I still wouldn't let my dog loose with it.
theyre coyotes man. They're varmints. Any idea how many are running loose west of you??
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

The most badassed video

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu May 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Redbeard wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
so with the exception of bird dogs (minus tollers) you're opposed to hunting dogs?

Nope. I'm not opposed to any hunting dogs other than ones trained to run other K-9s. My buddy's coon dog is one of the nicest dogs I've met. But I still wouldn't let my dog loose with it.
theyre coyotes man. They're varmints. Any idea how many are running loose west of you??

They are everywhere here too. I don't have a problem with with killing coyotes. I hate them as much as the next guy and shoot every one i see. They are still dogs though and if you don't think a dog trained to kill a coyote won't kill another dog then I've got nothing left to say.
Last edited by NuffDaddy on Thu May 15, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Thu May 15, 2014 9:26 pm

My cousins used to keep coyote dogs, those fuckers would kill anything that would run from them
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby AKPirate » Thu May 15, 2014 9:33 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

They are everywhere here too. I don't have a problem with with killing coyotes. I hate them as much as the next guy and shoot every one i see. They are still dogs though and if you don't think a dog trained to kill a coyote won't kill another dog then I've got nothing left to say.

Do you bitch when your girlfriend initiates sex too?
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby 3geese4me » Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 pm

I hate when my wife messes up my hair during sex. Completely throws my routine off.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm

AKPirate wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
Redbeard wrote:[quote="NuffDaddy"]And I wouldn't ever let my dog around them either.

Do you bitch when your girlfriend initiates sex too?[/quote]
Sometimes. Depends on the day
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm

3geese4me wrote:I hate when my wife messes up my hair during sex. Completely throws my routine off.

:lol::lol:
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby AKPirate » Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Thu May 15, 2014 10:42 pm

AKPirate wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
Redbeard wrote:[quote="NuffDaddy"]And I wouldn't ever let my dog around them either.

Do you bitch when your girlfriend initiates sex too?[/quote]he has a girlfriend?
Redbeard

Postby capt1972 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:59 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:You guys are going to have to inform me on toller a too. Not sure what those are. Heard the name, but don't know what they do.

They "toll" ducks and geese back to the hunter. Birds think they are a fox. They are illegal to hunt with in Maryland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_Scotia_Duck_Tolling_Retriever
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby 3geese4me » Thu May 15, 2014 11:12 pm

capt1972 wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:You guys are going to have to inform me on toller a too. Not sure what those are. Heard the name, but don't know what they do.

They "toll" ducks and geese back to the hunter. Birds think they are a fox. They are illegal to hunt with in Maryland.

Illegal in Maryland? No way.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:26 pm

I'd imagine you'd gotta stay up on your dogs shots if you chase yotes like that with them. :lol:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu May 15, 2014 11:38 pm

capt1972 wrote:

While I would love to watch a nova Scotia toller do his job I was referring to the "live decoys" that would toll a flock of ducks into the spread like covered in a chapter in the The Outlaw Gunner.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Fri May 16, 2014 5:09 am

capt1972 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet another one I didn't know about, but which doesn't surprise me in the least.
assateague

Postby RonE » Fri May 16, 2014 12:20 pm

capt1972 wrote:

Probably illegal to hunt with in MD because the most common duck they toll is pintails and we couldn't have that now could we?

I think we best be careful, between rats and pintails, we might have to start sending AT care packages at the state hospital.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby waterfowlman » Fri May 16, 2014 12:52 pm

That was a cool video but the guy couldn't shoot worth shit.
"Duty - Honor - Country".
waterfowlman

Postby Redbeard » Fri May 16, 2014 4:43 pm

waterfowlman wrote:That was a cool video but the guy couldn't shoot worth shit.
noticed that
Redbeard

Postby one2many » Fri May 16, 2014 5:43 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
Olly wrote:Those were a good example of dogs that would never enter my home. Badass for sure but not pets.

Is yote hunting with dogs becoming a thing? Seen a few videos recently of it

Training dogs for that type of thing should be illegal. Nothing good about a dog that is rewarded for tearing another dog apart for no reason.

damn this is what i do with most my dogs.hmmm family has been doing for well over 100 years.we all must be shitty people
tony tebbe is very well know for his dogs he was in iowa ,i think he moved to new mexico or Az.
he breeds some fine dogs and trains them well to.
its yote hunting. grow some balls
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Postby one2many » Fri May 16, 2014 5:51 pm

DeadEye_Dan wrote:I couldn't believe they didn't bug out with those badassed dogs running around

sometimes they will if the dogs are too big. best decoy dogs are kind of a medium sized.
alot of times i will let the decoy dogs work and will have the big staghounds hold up with me in cover and when they get in close turn them out. its the best of both worlds watching the cat and mouse game between the decoy dogs and coyote and then the coursing with the big dogs. i would say 75% of the coyotes i kill there is no guns around
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Previous

Return to Small Game, Predator, & Trapping Forum