Got alittle busy this weekend...

Decoy carving talk of all skill levels!

Got alittle busy this weekend...

Postby Redbeard » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:12 am

...and couldn't get the foam started. Now unfortunately I work 9 of the next 10 days. I did however get some patterns drawn up based on some silhouettes my buddy has
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Re: Got alittle busy this weekend...

Postby RickC » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:03 pm

A good book with useful info on waterfowl diminsions is Game Bird Carving by Bruce Burk. After a lot of searching and having conflicting and confusing dimensions in some I was wanting to draw up I got this.
If you need info on any let me know and Ill look it up.
RickC

Postby Redbeard » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:18 pm

RickC wrote:A good book with useful info on waterfowl diminsions is Game Bird Carving by Bruce Burk. After a lot of searching and having conflicting and confusing dimensions in some I was wanting to draw up I got this.
If you need info on any let me know and Ill look it up.
ten 4 thanks Rick
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby RickC » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Anytime, now if I just get my rear up off the couch and into the shop. Started my weekend at 0800 this morning and have a lot of projects to get done.
RickC

Postby Baysider » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:39 am

Burke has two versions. One with divers and the other with the edible ducks. Both are worth buying. Keep checking amazon. I found them pretty cheap (less than $20). Also get Grayson Chessers book. Between the two you can cover just about eveything.
MOhuntingGuy wrote: Went with the fuse accessories axium 6 inch doinker style.
Baysider

Return to Decoy Carving Forum