ezdecoymaker

Decoy carving talk of all skill levels!

ezdecoymaker

Postby Goldfish » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Hmmm, what is your guys' take on this?

http://www.ezdecoymaker.com/index.htm

I've got an idea for decoys in my head that isn't on the market, and wasn't sure how I would go about making them. This seems like a fairly decent way to get started. Any guess on how it would be done? My decoy would have to be hollow, so foam molding is out.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Re: ezdecoymaker

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Sounds like a shame to me.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: ezdecoymaker

Postby Goldfish » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 pm

That's kind of what I was thinking, like it would be a "Pay $25 for instructions on how to do this" sort of thing. That doesn't help me. This is the internet age. The info is out there somewhere for free.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Return to Decoy Carving Forum