Miss Cadee

Everything Duck Dogs!

Re: Miss Cadee

Postby Flightstopper » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Redbeard wrote:8 months. And alittle behind on her training. When she was bout 5 months, momma sprang a house project on me that occupied most of my free time for bout 5 weeks. I worked her when I could but it was tough

Hell she looks pretty sharp to me. I was curious about her size. You keep saying 60ish at fullsize but she looks pretty stout! Hard to tell in videos
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Pups lookin good Aaron.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Rick » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:10 am

Redbeard wrote:Think I need to trim this low branch! She was tethered cause she just had a bath and the kids had the back door open

A familiar scene. If we didn't keep the playset rope up out of Peake's reach he'd have it worn through from swinging on it, and any little stick may prompt a game of catch with himself. Neighbor asked just yesterday what was after him, as he ran around the yard jumping and bucking, but he was just tossing and catching a little piece of fallen branch.
Rick

Postby Rick » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:16 am

Flightstopper wrote:You keep saying 60ish at fullsize but she looks pretty stout! Hard to tell in videos

I'm wit' Red and would be surprised if she gets much past the mid 60s. Just right. Fun to watch her grow up in any event.
Rick

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:46 am

Rick wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:You keep saying 60ish at fullsize but she looks pretty stout! Hard to tell in videos

I'm wit' Red and would be surprised if she gets much past the mid 60s. Just right. Fun to watch her grow up in any event.

I believe it I'm just used to my narrow assed labs.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Redbeard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:48 am

I can def tell she's thinning out as she gets taller
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Redbeard wrote:I can def tell she's thinning out as she gets taller

Red how old is she now?
My lab is now 7 months and she's still a fatty. May have to do with the spaying bc she gets plenty of excercise (2 mile walk almost every night plus throwing the bumper every afternoon) but I figured she would be taller & lankier by now.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Redbeard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:30 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:

Red how old is she now?
My lab is now 7 months and she's still a fatty. May have to do with the spaying bc she gets plenty of excercise (2 mile walk almost every night plus throwing the bumper every afternoon) but I figured she would be taller & lankier by now.
I told Flight 8 mos but I did math wrong. That or I don't know the months of the year. Cadee's 7 months old. How's yours doing? What have ya done with her? .

Sorry Flight, by the way
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Redbeard wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

Red how old is she now?
I told Flight 8 mos but I did math wrong. That or I don't know the months of the year. Cadee's 7 months old. How's yours doing? What have ya done with her? .

Sorry Flight, by the way

Lying ass!
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Redbeard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Flightstopper wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

Red how old is she now?

Sorry Flight, by the way

Lying ass!
last time I heard that it was followed by a slap
Redbeard

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

Red how old is she now?

Sorry Flight, by the way

Lying ass!
last time I heard that it was followed by a slap

Lol true dat
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Redbeard wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

Red how old is she now?

Sorry Flight, by the way

Mine is doing pretty well but I'm not as far along as is like to be. Been at work so much since spring started. I've got her steady though and I've gotten we used to gunfire. She has awesome retrieving drive. Constantly bringing me stuff wanting me to throw it. She is on lock with obedience. Actually had her at a big pool party last night and noone could believe how young she was bc of her behavior. I've got three big steps to get over before I'm ready to intro hunt her late this season. Force fetch, hand signals ( no clue on how to do that) and the other is live birds. She's seen and carried dead ones from my neighbors fridge but not a live one yet.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Redbeard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:47 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:hand signals ( no clue on how to do that)
really very easy. Just remember...baby steps
Redbeard

Postby Eric Haynes » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Redbeard wrote:

Even easier if ya have a partner to help.

Flint, I would get her a live pigeon and pull the flight feathers. She should go nuts. Also, if you give me your address I can send you a big DVD set by Evan Graham called Smartworks. Has everything you will ever need in it, plus you can supplement whatever ya want.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Flint, I would get her a live pigeon and pull the flight feathers. She should go nuts. Also, if you give me your address I can send you a big DVD set by Evan Graham called Smartworks. Has everything you will ever need in it, plus you can supplement whatever ya want.
what the heck! I'm training a pup too. I don't get any handouts?!
Redbeard

Postby Eric Haynes » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Send me your address
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Send me your address
I'm kidding. I'm good. But thanks.
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Had alittle scare today. Bo and I took Cadee down to the school today for alittle training. Afterwards I put her in the kennel and drove home. Get home. Kennel's empty. Truck bed empty. I'm freaking out. Drove back down the hill, through town, down main street. Nothing. Same route back to the school. Walk around the school calling her name for five minutes. Cadee comes running outta some classroom with my 2nd grader's teacher! Mrs Moore said Cadee wandered into her classroom bout 10 minutes ago. I guess I didn't shut the kennel door good enough and it popped open. Then the dumbass jumped outta my truck in school parking lot. Damn I was relieved.

And in case y'all are wondering...Mrs Moore's a sweetheart...but no she's not hot
Redbeard

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Like right now?

Sent from my phone.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Shit man still gone??????
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby jarbo03 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:44 pm

WTF!
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Redbeard » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Sorry boys I accidentally hit the send button before I was finished with the post. She's home now
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Shit! That was lucky
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Thank god. My heart my stopped for you man, that would be a real shitty situation.

Sent from my phone.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby AKPirate » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:48 pm

That was a close one. Glad she is OK, We would had to form a posse.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Oh man I prayed all the way through town. Main street was kinda busy the first time a came through so I figured someone woulda saw her jump outta my truck and grabbed her for me and called. I live in that kinda town. So my guess was that she was at or near the school. But yea boys I was lucky
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:27 am

Damn scary feeling! Glad it worked out and I'm sorry the teacher isn't hot!:)
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby assateague » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:17 am

Copterdoc wrote:You shouldn't even be allowed to have a dog. You obviously need to stop trying to do it yourself and go to a pro who knows what they're doing, you amateur
assateague

Postby Redbeard » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:50 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:Damn scary feeling! Glad it worked out and I'm sorry the teacher isn't hot!:)
I'm telling you man, of the three, soon to be four, I've had in school...not one hot teacher. And they're at the schools too, but we've never gotten one. Just my damn luck
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:52 am

assateague wrote:
Copterdoc wrote:You shouldn't even be allowed to have a dog. You obviously need to stop trying to do it yourself and go to a pro who knows what they're doing, you amateur
hahaha. You save old quotes to pull out for times like this?!
Redbeard

PreviousNext

Return to Gun Dog Forum