I've been offered...

Everything Duck Dogs!

Re: I've been offered...

Postby Redbeard » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:48 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Redbeard wrote:It's unfortunate that we're getting this chessie. I was actually in the market for a poodle
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360521024.916447.jpg

Look at those instincts

I heard those dogs come with a rainbow flag and a boy friend for their master.

shit all kinds of perks huh
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Redbeard wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Redbeard wrote:It's unfortunate that we're getting this chessie. I was actually in the market for a poodle

Look at those instincts

Thought everybody in CA had 1 or 2 ?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Redbeard wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

Look at those instincts

Tripod just because your poodle came with an 18 year old Latin boy doesn't mean they all do
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 pm

:):):)
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

Look at those instincts

Tripod just because your poodle came with an 18 year old Latin boy doesn't mean they all do

In OR they come with an 18 year old Asian girl.

Bootlipkiller wrote::):):)

Did you crack yourself up?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:07 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

Look at those instincts

Bootlipkiller wrote::):):)

I always do!
Bootlipkiller

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Redbeard"]It's unfortunate that we're getting this chessie. I was actually in the market for a poodle

Look at those instincts

[quote="Bootlipkiller wrote::):):)

I always do![/quote]
:lol:
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm

This thread reminds me you never make fun of another hunters dog. Fighting words
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Redbeard wrote:This thread reminds me you never make fun of another hunters dog. Fighting words

Alright. I'll quit talking about your poodle.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Boot,
Maybe I came of wrong, or you misunderstood me. I'm simply saying that as of today, the GR is hurting as far as I am concerned. Too many unhealthy dogs getting bred for money, and not health. Just like any other breed, I would rather improve my odds by seeing the parents work and see their temperment over just taking a shot in the dark. As I told Tom, I am living proof of getting a dud from non hunting lineage. The first year of his life I was pulling my hair out wondering what I was doing wrong. Took it to a trainer and the dog just didn't have any concentration in training. Paid the same price as the first, for my second, for full health certs and a hunting background. Feels like I can't mess any training up. She has been spot on with everything I have done with her so far, with no hiccups. Will this happen 100% of the time? No, but the odds are in my favor.
You may have no problem taking a gamble on a dog, but I want the best possible odds that my pup will be healthy and want to hunt. I really can't understand why you wouldn't want to see the breed get better? That's what my whole comments were about.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 am

Should be choosing our pup any day now
Redbeard

Postby huntntech » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 am

Congrats Red, look forward to hearing about your training coming up.
huntntech

Postby one2many » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Redbeard wrote:Should be choosing our pup any day now

:beer: :beer: it wont be long and you will be cleaning puppy poop off the kitchen floor
congrats on the new pup
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Postby Olly » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Are you going to do all the training yourself? I miss having a younger dog.

Sent from my phone
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Redbeard » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Olly wrote:Are you going to do all the training yourself? I miss having a younger dog.

Sent from my phone

yea. And have Sam work with us too
Redbeard

Postby Olly » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Olly wrote:Are you going to do all the training yourself? I miss having a younger dog.

Sent from my phone

yea. And have Sam work with us too

It's a blast, he'll enjoy it a lot.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby aunt betty » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Can someone post a picture of a female "inside" dog that's in heat and has to wear a diaper? You sure you want that?
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:24 pm

aunt betty wrote:Can someone post a picture of a female "inside" dog that's in heat and has to wear a diaper? You sure you want that?

A hunting dog should never be an inside dog.

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
aunt betty wrote:Can someone post a picture of a female "inside" dog that's in heat and has to wear a diaper? You sure you want that?

My dog sleeps inside every night.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby rebelp74 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:32 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

Same here, I have a black mouth cur and a black lab that stay in the house and sleep in the bed. They both hunt no problems.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:34 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

I was under the impression that an indoor pet was one that stayed inside 99% of the time, like a cat. My inlaws have an indoor jack russel. Goes out to piss and shit and thats it.

Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

I was under the impression that an indoor pet was one that stayed inside 99% of the time, like a cat. My inlaws have an indoor jack russel. Goes out to piss and shit and thats it.

I guess tug would be considered an inside/outside dog. In the morning he gets fed and put outside, stays out all day til bed time unless its raining really hard then the Mrs. Takes pity and lets him in. In the winter time i'll let him in about dark.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:44 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

I guess tug would be considered an inside/outside dog. In the morning he gets fed and put outside, stays out all day til bed time unless its raining really hard then the Mrs. Takes pity and lets him in. In the winter time i'll let him in about dark.

Thats about how mine are. They can be in or out, but the choose to stay out. At night they come and sleep with us on the bed, or next to it depending on the night:lol:

Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby one2many » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:44 am

only times any of mine are in the house,a bitch is whelping,or if they got tore up and needed to heal up, and that only geets them into the basement or mud room.
one2many

Postby Redbeard » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:56 am

Inside/ outside dogs here. What the Jeff. Those dogs work their asses off for ya and ya can't give em alittle comfort
Redbeard

Postby one2many » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Redbeard wrote:Inside/ outside dogs here. What the Jeff. Those dogs work their asses off for ya and ya can't give em alittle comfort

i know,just the way it was in the old days, but they all have some very comfy places to live, just not in the house.
i was searching for a WPG last year that was going to be an inside dog.once i get the new pup partly broke the search will start again.i have gotten soft as i grow older.
one2many

Postby assateague » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:22 pm

I've always had inside dogs. They won't do much good against a burglar if they're kenneled up out back. :lol:
assateague

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:26 pm

assateague wrote:I've always had inside dogs. They won't do much good against a burglar if they're kenneled up out back. :lol:

My dogs go in and out as they please. Makes for hell on the floors though. I sweep twice a day.

Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby one2many » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:37 am

assateague wrote:I've always had inside dogs. They won't do much good against a burglar if they're kenneled up out back. :lol:

most of the dogs are not kenneled up. i hope i catch a burglar before the puppies do, they may come out of it breathing with me.
the last 10 years there has been a large rise in livestock theft, the last 4 years its worsened even more.i feel my stock is very well protected as well as my home
one2many

Postby jehler » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:40 am

assateague wrote:I've always had inside dogs. They won't toss your salad while your makin moves on the wife if they're kenneled up out back. :lol:

FIFY
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

PreviousNext

Return to Gun Dog Forum