Gun dog pics

Everything Duck Dogs!

Re: Gun dog pics

Postby Redbeard » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 pm

jarbo03 wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
jarbo03 wrote:they are born to hunt, are very athletic as Red has seen from his friends agility dog:

his dog is solid muscle. It's hidden under that shaggy coat, but Barrett is a stud. I wish he'd bring him out to train with me, but momma's got him too tied up in agility

That is a shame, dog should be hunting. I had to sign a contract saying that Taz would be a hunting dog, most NAVHDA breeders do this. Would prob be a great friend for Charlie, most griffs I have seen have great attitudes and tempermants. I am still amazed at Taz when he is swimming, he looks like a He-Man doll when he comes out of the water, than he shakes and his hair goes crazy again.

I'm always teasing em that Barrett should be put hunting instead of jumping thru hoops.
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Tule the wife's dog. She's a 50 pound goose fetching machine.
Sprig the Strawberry Water Spaniel.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby assateague » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 pm

My wife has said that for our anniversary present, we should split the cost of a puppy for me. This immediately followed her statement that she wanted me to finally order our wedding pics (8 years later) as an anniversary present. She must have seen the intense look of disappointment on my face and had mercy.
assateague

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Hey what ever works. You got to have someone to talk to on those solo trips. The good thing about a dog is when you miss they can't talk crap like a human blind partner. But they are good at giving that look of complete disappointment.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Redbeard » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:32 pm

assateague wrote:My wife has said that for our anniversary present, we should split the cost of a puppy for me. This immediately followed her statement that she wanted me to finally order our wedding pics (8 years later) as an anniversary present. She must have seen the intense look of disappointment on my face and had mercy.

you're gonna need a bigger hybrid
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:Image

sharp lookin pups
Redbeard

Postby Westie25 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:Hey what ever works. You got to have someone to talk to on those solo trips. The good thing about a dog is when you miss they can't talk crap like a human blind partner. But they are good at giving that look of complete disappointment.

Oh man that look is something else.
Westie25

Postby goodkarmarising » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Westie25 wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:Hey what ever works. You got to have someone to talk to on those solo trips. The good thing about a dog is when you miss they can't talk crap like a human blind partner. But they are good at giving that look of complete disappointment.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats the truth, my oldest will give me one heck of a dirty look, especially when I miss a easy shot.
goodkarmarising

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:Image

sharp lookin pups

Thanks redbeard they are spoiled rotten and the golden has grown up to be a good fishing partner too. I think he likes striper fishing best, way more action than salmon.
Bootlipkiller

Postby Westie25 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm

goodkarmarising wrote:
Westie25 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats the truth, my oldest will give me one heck of a dirty look, especially when I miss a easy shot.

It's almost like they roll their eyes. Its almost laughable.
Westie25

Postby jarbo03 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:15 pm

assateague wrote:My wife has said that for our anniversary present, we should split the cost of a puppy for me. This immediately followed her statement that she wanted me to finally order our wedding pics (8 years later) as an anniversary present. She must have seen the intense look of disappointment on my face and had mercy.

Let the searching begin! :thumbsup: Have you checked out prices of pups locally?
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby assateague » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Nothing much local. I've found three kennels that I "like", although I'd be hard put to tell you exactly why. Can't remember the names, but ones in North Dakota, ones in Wisconsin, and ones in KS. (Lawrence, I think, but don't remember- I've been looking at too many over the past weeks) Seem to average between $800 and $1100, but most don't have litters planned until late fall/early 2013. The air freights what's going to kill me.
assateague

Postby jarbo03 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 am

assateague wrote:Nothing much local. I've found three kennels that I "like", although I'd be hard put to tell you exactly why. Can't remember the names, but ones in North Dakota, ones in Wisconsin, and ones in KS. (Lawrence, I think, but don't remember- I've been looking at too many over the past weeks) Seem to average between $800 and $1100, but most don't have litters planned until late fall/early 2013. The air freights what's going to kill me.

I think you need to come check out the dogs in Lawrence, say somewhere around mid December. Don't worry about your hunting goods, I have everything you need. Lawrence is less than 10 mins from me. Taz has some bloodlines that are used a lot in Wisconsin, will also check wit the breeder I got Taz from, see if he knows of any great litters coming up.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby assateague » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 am

Thanks man, that'd be appreciated. A mid-December trip sounds like a pretty good plan, actually. I'll work on that one.
assateague

Postby jarbo03 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 am

Also be a good opportunity to get you that pheasant.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby i shoot spoonies » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:30 pm

so... this is duke... hes my buddy... and hes an asshole
magestic pose... during one of our epic... ummm... clear blue sky 75degree hunt days last year
skyrat retrieval
oh... and this here is diego... hes part of the coot crusaders... and he will cut you

Edited for language.
Last edited by i shoot spoonies on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:Hahaha! Weiner snob.

Damn right! Only the best wieners go in my mouth!
i shoot spoonies

Postby Redbeard » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:37 pm

i shoot spoonies wrote:oh... and this here is diego... hes part of the coot crusaders... and he will
cut you

would you recommend FF an owl before or after you CC it?
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:39 pm

I just want to watch either one. Reminds me of Dale and the falcon.
assateague

Postby Redbeard » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 pm

AT I'm pumped bout you gettin a mutt. You need to hurry up. I'm guessing you'll use old paint rollers instead of bumpers, a homemade e collar made with a 9 volt, toggle switch, two nails and electrical tape, and 20 foot hand braided hemp lead, and a spud gun dummy launcher
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
assateague

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby assateague » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Redbeard wrote:
i shoot spoonies wrote:oh... and this here is diego... hes part of the coot crusaders... and he will
cut you

would you recommend FF an owl before or after you CC it?

assateague

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby goodkarmarising » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:26 pm

assateague wrote:Nothing much local. I've found three kennels that I "like", although I'd be hard put to tell you exactly why. Can't remember the names, but ones in North Dakota, ones in Wisconsin, and ones in KS. (Lawrence, I think, but don't remember- I've been looking at too many over the past weeks) Seem to average between $800 and $1100, but most don't have litters planned until late fall/early 2013. The air freights what's going to kill me.

Have you looked at Southwest?

http://www.southwest.com/html/customer- ... TRAVELFEES

5) Southwest Airlines accepts small vaccinated domestic cats and dogs to travel as pets. All in-cabin pets must be carried in an appropriate carrier. Each pet carrier counts as a carryon item.

$75 fee, surely a pup would count as a small dog?
goodkarmarising

Postby Redbeard » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:36 pm

I need a beer glove
Redbeard

Postby Goldfish » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 am

My dog is not a ham. I don't know what your talking about

sent from a phancy fone
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby jarbo03 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 pm

If you turn your head, you could probably put on some lipstick! Good looking pup.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
TAZ 2014-15 birds

jarbo03

Postby Ajverret » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:01 pm

My gun dog got poisoned by a spooby so he could steal my lawn mower with 4 flats and a bad starter how they got in the truck remains a mystery
" Quack Stackin "
16' Lake sport w/ 35GTR Stage 1
Ajverret

Postby Goldfish » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm

jarbo03 wrote:If you turn your head, you could probably put on some lipstick! Good looking pup.

Good thing she's a girl?

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby jarbo03 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Good day for chilling.
uploadfromtaptalk1349632728729.jpg

YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
TAZ 2014-15 birds