What size kennel?

Everything Duck Dogs!

What size kennel?

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:18 am

The one I'm using now is a hand me down that was used for my wife's English bulldog when it was a pup. It's a Large pet porter brand 36"L X 24"W X 26" H. Is this big enough? It looks plenty big on the outside but at 14 weeks she's really filling this thing up. I guess I'll just have to wait til shes grown and see..

Sent using tapatalk
FlintRiverFowler

Re: What size kennel?

Postby Olly » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 am

A kennel should only be big enough for the dog to go in, turn around and lay down.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Redbeard » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 am

Olly's wrong. It should be big enough that the pup can find a corner to piss and shit in
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Olly » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:47 am

Redbeard wrote:Olly's wrong. It should be big enough that the pup can find a corner to piss and shit in

:lol:

Sent from my phone.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 am

Redbeard wrote:Olly's wrong. It should be big enough that the pup can find a corner to piss and shit in

This pup has only pissed in the house a handful of times and shit once in the house. But never in her crate. But I've heard chessies are hellacious to house train. Giant turds and can piss gallons even as pups. Good luck red!

Sent using tapatalk
FlintRiverFowler

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:53 am

:lol::lol:
I LOL'd

Sent from my badazz phone using a badazz app
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Return to Gun Dog Forum