Miss Cadee

Everything Duck Dogs!

Re: Miss Cadee

Postby Redbeard » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Flightstopper wrote:I love how your always training in the middle of the road haha
ahh that's just usually the early morning stuff if I can't get away. She hits the fields later in the day
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Willie » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Good looking dog. Who is she out of?
Willie

Postby Flightstopper » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:I love how your always training in the middle of the road haha
ahh that's just usually the early morning stuff if I can't get away. She hits the fields later in the day

I just wish I could stand in the road here with the pup and not worry about it. One day....
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Redbeard » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Willie wrote:Good looking dog. Who is she out of?
Platte River Peakes
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Flightstopper wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

I just wish I could stand in the road here with the pup and not worry about it. One day....
my street dead ends the direction she's looking. She was a bit squirrelly today, but at one point a truck turned the corner just as she had just picked up the bumper. She took bout three steps towards me when I gave her the "sit" whistle command. She sat next to the curb. Truck slowly pulled by and I called her. She finished the retrieve. Although she dropped it at my feet when I have her the "hold" command, but I was thrilled she listened when I sat her so I gave her a little pass
Redbeard

Postby Willie » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Willie wrote:Good looking dog. Who is she out of?
Platte River Peakes

Cool. We had one growing up. Family pet only, never trained to hunt, but a damn good dog.
Willie

Postby Redbeard » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:59 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378605545.854660.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Redbeard

Postby Flightstopper » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

my street dead ends the direction she's looking. She was a bit squirrelly today, but at one point a truck turned the corner just as she had just picked up the bumper. She took bout three steps towards me when I gave her the "sit" whistle command. She sat next to the curb. Truck slowly pulled by and I called her. She finished the retrieve. Although she dropped it at my feet when I have her the "hold" command, but I was thrilled she listened when I sat her so I gave her a little pass

Excellent!
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Redbeard » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:50 pm

I can see the lights starting to come on. She's delivering simple marks to hand. Properly heeling and holding em until I take em from her.

She's also heeling pretty well without a leash

But she does still get squirrelly at times
Redbeard

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Redbeard wrote:I can see the lights starting to come on. She's delivering simple marks to hand. Properly heeling and holding em until I take em from her.

She's also heeling pretty well without a leash

But she does still get squirrelly at times

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

I don't wanna know what she says about me
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Cadee's first cast
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:40 pm

And of course I had a helper today
Redbeard

Postby AKPirate » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Cracking me up Redman :thumbsup:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Rick » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Step aside, Danny Farmer.
Rick

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Good stuff Red!
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Redbeard » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Got some work in before the rain this morning
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379715603.741881.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379715631.819592.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379715664.533129.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Redbeard

Postby Flightstopper » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Good stuff Red.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby one2many » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Red she is really growing
looking good
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:17 pm

So how many ribbons/trophies/gold medal does she have now?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:11 pm

3legged_lab wrote:So how many ribbons/trophies/gold medal does she have now?
the kids have made her maybe 25 ribbons. I've given her a number of titles...every time she pisses me off
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:50 am

Redbeard wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:So how many ribbons/trophies/gold medal does she have now?
the kids have made her maybe 25 ribbons. I've given her a number of titles...every time she pisses me off

That's the only title that counts
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby banknote » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:33 am

She's beautiful, Red!
banknote

Postby Redbeard » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:47 am

Thanks brother
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Been too busy lately to get her out to the water. But made it out this morning with low expectations. She did surprisingly well

She got alittle squirrelly here in this second video. You can hear me screaming at her like a fool

Redbeard

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Where was she headed to in the water on the retrieve?

My pup is damn near flawless in the water, but on land I probably have to yell at least twice as loud as you did haha
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:Where was she headed to in the water on the retrieve?

My pup is damn near flawless in the water, but on land I probably have to yell at least twice as loud as you did haha
she was going no where. She wanted to play. I talked with Rick about it awhile back. He calls it "water freaking." She'd retrieve the bumper then take off and play, ignoring my commands. I've had to have her on a lead in the water lately. Today was first day off the lead and she did surprisingly well. But you could see she was testing me in that second video. In both you can hear me giving her verbal commands, whistle and even clapping. Anything to keep her attention and focus on me
Redbeard

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:17 am

Looks damn good to me. She has a mean delivery once she focuses in. My pup likes to let the bumpers slide out over her mouth after a while of holding it. Drives me nuts.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Gun Dog Forum