for all you pros

Everything Duck Dogs!

Re: for all you pros

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:55 am

Redbeard wrote:I'll take both. Now turn around and put your hands behind your back

I KNOW MY RIGHTS
assateague

Postby Redbeard » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:01 am

assateague wrote:
Redbeard wrote:I'll take both. Now turn around and put your hands behind your back

I KNOW MY RIGHTS
you have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say...can be used as a flotation device
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:14 am

You forgot to say "stop resisting" before you put a boot on my neck.
assateague

Postby Redbeard » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:26 am

assateague wrote:You forgot to say "stop resisting" before you put a boot on my neck.
I never say that shit
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby one2many » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:28 am

Matt Duncan wrote:One2many, why does it bother you so much seeing titles on dogs or what pros do? Possibly you have some insecurity issues with you and your 46 dogs? BTW, thank you for doing your part in your community. I'm sure running a shelter isn't easy when you are training and providing for them at a high level of care which I'm sure you are.... Yes I posted that AD here for a litter I had, that's actually how I found this place. I provided all the info on the dogs involved in the breeding from working titles to health clearances. What is your issue with that? People looking for pups generally want that info. If you don't that's understandable, doubtful you would have got through the application process. You don't see me here telling anyone what they should do with their dogs, at most I comment on what I do and why. I post under my real name not hiding from anything. If that is an issue for you or hurts your feelings I apologize in advance that you are sensitive. It's a free country for folks to say/post what they want. Which reminds me, Thank You for your service in the sandbox in 90-92, I never got to make it to summer camp I bet it was scary for you. Now quit whining like a little bitch about what others are doing that doesn't affect you one bit.

i hate seening titles flaunted i have my fair share of them and ribbons and trophies. they dont cook up very well no need in keeping them or hanging them on the wall
no insecurity issues with any of my dogs but one. she is the baddest little tree rat dog ever produced, she is a prima donna and refuses to leave the kennel when the temps drop under 50.
i was about to apologize to you until you spouted off about my shelter and the poor care my dogs get.my dogs are cared for as is the livestock i have, it is a must. sorry you cant handle it but i can
u havent a clue about me but you are just another "pro" that thinks to highly of himself.do you see me telling anyone what to do with their dogs?
and right back to how you so called pros do shit.very first post you were selling something
scary for me in the sandbox you wouldnt know the first thing about it, never was in the military, it was contract labor and almost zero support from the services.yes at times i thought shit was over for sure. but never had time to be scared.
i hate who your "profession" acts and you had just proved my point. one more thing about my shitty trained under bred and general poor health dogs, i have never advertised a litter. if you have to do so your pups get sold your dogs must not be worth a fuck.
as far as my Name most here know my first name and a few my last name. i need need my solitude.
you can call me a bitch all you want wont change the fact you are douche that thinks his sit dont stink

the regulars here who i respect are on your side, i was going to stop this shit,and move on. because their opinion means something to me,but after your last post i wont.
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Postby one2many » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:39 am

assateague wrote:Matt, I think you may have just got hit with that "broad brush" is all. Jeff said he wasn't talking about you, and unfortunately it's a part of life (the broad brush, that is). I heard it all the time when I was building houses- "contractors are lazy drunks who will never show up and rip you off". I'm sure wonton hears it daily- "lawyers are shysters out to rip you off and chase ambulances". Dan gets it often, too- "bankers are crooked sonsabitches who just want to foreclose on your house". Red and Boot get the "cops are control freak, authority-spouting jackasses".

It happens in every walk of life. Seems like the best way to handle it, if possible, is to not get your ass on your shoulders and hear what the other guy's trying to say. Oftentimes, the ass will end up on the shoulders, anyway, and that's fine, but at least make it a last resort rather than a go-to move. We're all subject to stereotypes, and the bitch of that is that stereotypes are true- that's why they exist. So just know that being the exception to the rule is gonna get you hit with that broad brush, and is gonna be difficult, but that's just the way it is.

jim you are right and i shouldnt have done this the way i had
one2many

Postby one2many » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:43 am

i do need help training my kittens.any and all help would be greatly appreciated
one2many

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:14 pm

one2many wrote:i do need help training my kittens.any and all help would be greatly appreciated

I train cats with a .22. I started out with a 12 gauge but they are much messier that way.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:17 pm

It's more sporting anyway
Redbeard

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:28 pm

one2many wrote:
Matt Duncan wrote:One2many, why does it bother you so much seeing titles on dogs or what pros do? Possibly you have some insecurity issues with you and your 46 dogs? BTW, thank you for doing your part in your community. I'm sure running a shelter isn't easy when you are training and providing for them at a high level of care which I'm sure you are.... Yes I posted that AD here for a litter I had, that's actually how I found this place. I provided all the info on the dogs involved in the breeding from working titles to health clearances. What is your issue with that? People looking for pups generally want that info. If you don't that's understandable, doubtful you would have got through the application process. You don't see me here telling anyone what they should do with their dogs, at most I comment on what I do and why. I post under my real name not hiding from anything. If that is an issue for you or hurts your feelings I apologize in advance that you are sensitive. It's a free country for folks to say/post what they want. Which reminds me, Thank You for your service in the sandbox in 90-92, I never got to make it to summer camp I bet it was scary for you. Now quit whining like a little bitch about what others are doing that doesn't affect you one bit.

i hate seening titles flaunted i have my fair share of them and ribbons and trophies. they dont cook up very well no need in keeping them or hanging them on the wall
no insecurity issues with any of my dogs but one. she is the baddest little tree rat dog ever produced, she is a prima donna and refuses to leave the kennel when the temps drop under 50.
i was about to apologize to you until you spouted off about my shelter and the poor care my dogs get.my dogs are cared for as is the livestock i have, it is a must. sorry you cant handle it but i can
u havent a clue about me but you are just another "pro" that thinks to highly of himself.do you see me telling anyone what to do with their dogs?
and right back to how you so called pros do shit.very first post you were selling something
scary for me in the sandbox you wouldnt know the first thing about it, never was in the military, it was contract labor and almost zero support from the services.yes at times i thought shit was over for sure. but never had time to be scared.
i hate who your "profession" acts and you had just proved my point. one more thing about my shitty trained under bred and general poor health dogs, i have never advertised a litter. if you have to do so your pups get sold your dogs must not be worth a fuck.
as far as my Name most here know my first name and a few my last name. i need need my solitude.
you can call me a bitch all you want wont change the fact you are douche that thinks his sit dont stink

the regulars here who i respect are on your side, i was going to stop this shit,and move on. because their opinion means something to me,but after your last post i wont.

He posted titles because he was selling the dogs. I, like most buyers, want to know I am getting quality. I don't need to choose any sides, but I think you are clearly just expressing your opinion in the wrong way. Training is his business, those ribbons show success and quality.

Your farming is exactly like his training. It is business, and he seems to have a great passion for it, just as you do on your farm. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting up about your prized lambs and cows like you have for all of us to read.

Also, I am not a trainer in any way, at all other than my own dog and help with others. I have no idea what 98% of the letters are before or after a dogs name, but I know what to look for, for what I wanted. Hell, I'm not even part of a retriever club simply because I have no time to do that. I do know that I have never met a pro trainer that was arrogant or an asshole in anyway. In fact, they have helped me for free. Like you a lot Jeffy, but I think this post made you look more arrogant than any trainer on this forum.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:40 pm

one2many wrote:

Jeffy you run outta medicine? Ya want me to send some your way??
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Redbeard wrote:
assateague wrote:You forgot to say "stop resisting" before you put a boot on my neck.
I never say that shit

Aren't tou required to say that before you hit em?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby RickC » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:04 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
I never say that ****

Aren't tou required to say that before you hit em?

Sure, but I found they payed more attention to whats being said after a thump on the brachial plexus with a steamlight
RickC

Postby rebelp74 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Fucking police brutality... 187 on motherfuckin' COP!
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby one2many » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Redbeard wrote:
one2many wrote:

Jeffy you run outta medicine? Ya want me to send some your way??

yes!! im out and you may send me as much as you want
one2many

Postby one2many » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:00 am

Eric Haynes wrote:
one2many wrote:i do need help training my kittens.any and all help would be greatly appreciated

I train cats with a .22. I started out with a 12 gauge but they are much messier that way.

wish it was that easy
one2many

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:08 am

one2many wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

wish it was that easy

Baptize them until they see the light or understand your terms.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby one2many » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:36 am

Eric Haynes wrote:
one2many wrote:

He posted titles because he was selling the dogs. I, like most buyers, want to know I am getting quality. I don't need to choose any sides, but I think you are clearly just expressing your opinion in the wrong way. Training is his business, those ribbons show success and quality.

Your farming is exactly like his training. It is business, and he seems to have a great passion for it, just as you do on your farm. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting up about your prized lambs and cows like you have for all of us to read.

Also, I am not a trainer in any way, at all other than my own dog and help with others. I have no idea what 98% of the letters are before or after a dogs name, but I know what to look for, for what I wanted. Hell, I'm not even part of a retriever club simply because I have no time to do that. I do know that I have never met a pro trainer that was arrogant or an asshole in anyway. In fact, they have helped me for free. Like you a lot Jeffy, but I think this post made you look more arrogant than any trainer on this forum.

im not a trainer or even a man in whats his names eyes. he knows me so well he can comment on the quality and care given to my mutts.i feel corncob making a return. hurry Aaron i need my glaucoma medicine
have i posted about show wins? i dont remember. i know i have put pics up but dont remember anything with ribbons and trophies. plus im not trying to sell any of you any stock. his 1st post was an advertisement. have you seen me try selling a dog here or the other place. i see all kind of arrogant trainers/breeders at every DU dinner/ PFE dinner and all the rest on the banquets
i dont breed labs but if you want a different kind of dog im sure i could come up with something.or if you want some prize stock i will set you up and not even charge you shipping costs :beer:
again i didnt start this thread about him.
one2many

Postby one2many » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:39 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
one2many wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

wish it was that easy

water boarding,nice!!!
i have one on each shoulder sleeping as i type this. the third curled up on my fucking head :twisted:
the new Jeffy
one2many

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:51 am

one2many wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
one2many wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

wish it was that easy

water boarding,nice!!!
i have one on each shoulder sleeping as i type this. the third curled up on my fucking head :twisted:
the new Jeffy

:lol:

Sent from an undisclosed location on the river
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 am

one2many wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
one2many wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

wish it was that easy

water boarding,nice!!!
the new Jeffy

The one on your head is obviously trying to help you out with the new haircut and whatnot. I like that you made your own poster. Saved Boot the trouble. :lol:

Sent from my Vox Mortem
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby one2many » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 pm

:beer: :clap:
im mostly over my melt down
to Matt sorry to paint you in with all the ones i have experience with.
one2many

Postby AKPirate » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:46 pm

one2many wrote::beer: :clap:

Matt's posts are informative, answer the OP's question, and think they make a lot of sense.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby one2many » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:52 pm

AKPirate wrote:
one2many wrote::beer: :clap:

Matt's posts are informative, answer the OP's question, and think they make a lot of sense.

they very well could be
one2many

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 am

No one still answered my question from the video I posted of me overworking my dog.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:17 am

I don't know why you wouldn't want the dog to run 40 feet and swim 10, rather than swimming 50. But that's just me.
assateague

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 am

assateague wrote:I don't know why you wouldn't want the dog to run 40 feet and swim 10, rather than swimming 50. But that's just me.

Hard to see in the video but the shore angles back. 20 Yard run through 12" deep water or 23 yard run on land and 10 yard run through water.

What if there were 3' cattails along the shore and i was standing in the only opening....which is what i almost always hunt. Want your dog taking his eye off the mark, running around the cattails and just poking through when he thinks he's there? Seems straight to it is easier to me.

Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:36 am

Have a little more faith in your dog.
assateague

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:06 am

assateague wrote:Have a little more faith in your dog.

Have fun with your training Jim :grin:

Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:06 am

Eric Haynes wrote:
assateague wrote:I don't know why you wouldn't want the dog to run 40 feet and swim 10, rather than swimming 50. But that's just me.

Hard to see in the video but the shore angles back. 20 Yard run through 12" deep water or 23 yard run on land and 10 yard run through water.

What if there were 3' cattails along the shore and i was standing in the only opening....which is what i almost always hunt. Want your dog taking his eye off the mark, running around the cattails and just poking through when he thinks he's there? Seems straight to it is easier to me.

I think your placing to much pressure on your dog. She is going to quit playing sports and her resentment of your unrealistic expectations will cause her to drop out of school and start dating goth boys.

Sent from an undisclosed location on the river
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

PreviousNext

Return to Gun Dog Forum