Who here has FF'ed their own dog?

Everything Duck Dogs!

Re: Who here has FF'ed their own dog?

Postby aunt betty » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
aunt betty wrote:Back to the topic.
There's like 50 programs, 17 books, 15 tapes, 5 cd's, and an 8x10 photo of ford gilly suitable for framing.
You guys are absolutely worthless to me.
Thanks for trying though. Tryers fail and failures try.

Dumb thread.
Dumb replies.
Dumb jokes.
Dumb tries.

Fuck you fucking fuckers. :)

Again. The best advice was given way at the top. Buy a program and follow it.

Eric I'm not sure if you have noticed but Betty stopped listening after his first post.

If you only knew.

Been carefully gleaning every word of each post in search of a particular bit of information. So far that info has not been mentioned.

Quality posts though. Each and every one is of the highest quality.

I think one or two people that responded might have actually trained a dog to bring birds to hand. (On their own)
Not so sure.

Its the internet.
Bonjour.
:)
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:12 pm

OK Sir Sour Biscuits
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:OK Sir Sour Biscuits

He really has been super angry lately! :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:MKay Sir Sour Biscuits

FIFY
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby 3geese4me » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Taeyang-you-mad-meme-generator-you-mad-bro-f34f05.jpeg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby aunt betty » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1397855660447.jpg[/attachment]
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
aunt betty

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:52 pm

aunt betty wrote:
Been carefully gleaning every word of each post in search of a particular bit of information. So far that info has not been mentioned.

Theres a special answer to your question that you already know, but you're waiting for someone else to tell you?

Gotcha.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby aunt betty » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:35 pm

No medals, ribbons, etc but he retrieves.
FF'ed him myself somehow.
Such a mystery...
aunt betty

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:43 pm

If you want to avoid my question that fine, I was just curious. For the record, I didnt "force" my dog to fetch anything, it was natural instinct for him and he enjoys it. In fact, his drive will still out do his bodies ability and will fetch himself to a point where he cant walk for 2 days.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 pm

3legged_lab wrote:If you want to avoid my question that fine, I was just curious. For the record, I didnt "force" my dog to fetch anything, it was natural instinct for him and he enjoys it. In fact, his drive will still out do his bodies ability and will fetch himself to a point where he cant walk for 2 days.

I only think of FF as "insurance". I haven't needed it yet but that tool is always there.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby aunt betty » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:01 pm

3legged_lab wrote:If you want to avoid my question that fine, I was just curious. For the record, I didnt "force" my dog to fetch anything, it was natural instinct for him and he enjoys it. In fact, his drive will still out do his bodies ability and will fetch himself to a point where he cant walk for 2 days.

Oh yeah, the question.
Its not necessarily a question or answer per se.
Wanted to compare.
Someone said "cliff notes" and that's what I did along with "water dog". That program is weak and has some holes.
aunt betty

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:06 pm

aunt betty wrote:

Oh yeah, the question.
Its not necessarily a question or answer per se.
Wanted to compare.
Someone said "cliff notes" and that's what I did along with "water dog". That program is weak and has some holes.

Bingo! Exactly what I figured
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:

I only think of FF as "insurance". I haven't needed it yet but that tool is always there.

Not knocking the program, I really know nothing about it.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby banknote » Mon May 19, 2014 3:44 pm

I don't know what answer you're looking for, but I've been at it since February and kind of see it as an ongoing thing. This is my first experience with it. At 15 months he's still testing boundaries now and then, so we go back to the table for quick refreshers, or sometimes just on the ground with no pressure, and he gets back in line. I do not use a collar, so when he starts to deviate we stop and get real intimate, right on the spot. That's just how it's going for me. I will say that having a good table to work from has been a big benefit and no matter what sort of lessons he's been through up there, he's always eager to "hop-up."
banknote

Previous

Return to Gun Dog Forum