Fishing bay

Moderator: capt1972

Fishing bay

Postby Jack straw » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:31 pm

Anyone hunt Fishing Bay in October? O hunted opening day. I saw a few flights of Teal and a handful of Mallards. Ended up with 3 Bluewings and a D. Mallard. But I was expecting to see more birds and thought maybe Widgeon or Pintails would b around. I know FB is nothing like it was in the 90s but still thought I'd see more Birds
Jack straw

Re: Fishing bay

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:06 am

Jack straw wrote:Anyone hunt Fishing Bay in October? O hunted opening day. I saw a few flights of Teal and a handful of Mallards. Ended up with 3 Bluewings and a D. Mallard. But I was expecting to see more birds and thought maybe Widgeon or Pintails would b around. I know FB is nothing like it was in the 90s but still thought I'd see more Birds

Man you're late by about 6 or 8 years.
Assateague is gone. He's moved from Maryland to Arizona.
How is the greater commonwealth doing?
Predatory police much?
:lol:
Ricky Spanish

Postby Jack straw » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:02 am

I don't understand. What commonwealth are u talking about? What dose this have anything to do with hunting F.B? Lol. Huh??
Jack straw

Postby Jack straw » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:02 am

I don't understand. What commonwealth are u talking about? What dose this have anything to do with hunting F.B? Lol. Huh??
Jack straw

Postby Ricky Spanish » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:42 am

Jack straw wrote:I don't understand. What commonwealth are u talking about? What dose this have anything to do with hunting F.B? Lol. Huh??

The greater commonwealth of Maryland. :lol:
It's a joke.
Hunters do that.
:scooter:
Ricky Spanish

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting Forum