Brant season hacked

Moderator: capt1972

Brant season hacked

Postby outboardman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:07 pm

This year the Brant season has been cut way back,I think it sucks. Not even a full month of regular season for us costal guys. What do you guys think.
Got to love the mud.
outboardman

Re: Brant season hacked

Postby Bux&dux » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:14 pm

yea def sucks. i seen more brant this year than i seen in the last 10 years. i cant wait till they raise the limit back to 3 birds a day
Bux&dux

Postby Redbeard » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:48 pm

We still get a full four weeks. Was a slow year here though this season. Rumor has it a lot of the bay's eel grass died off so the brant didn't hang out in the numbers we're used to seeing
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Bux&dux wrote:yea def sucks. i seen more brant this year than i seen in the last 10 years. i cant wait till they raise the limit back to 3 birds a day
what's your limits now?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Bufflehead » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Bux&dux wrote:yea def sucks. i seen more brant this year than i seen in the last 10 years. i cant wait till they raise the limit back to 3 birds a day

Atlantic flyway brant limit will probably never be 3 again.
Bufflehead

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting Forum