Looking for hunting partner

Looking for hunting partner

Postby team216 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:27 am

I'm in search of a part time hunting partner, I work swing swift schedule and there is a majority of the time I don't go out because it doesn't work with my hunting buddies schedule and my brother would rather sleep than hunt. My season will mostly be tied up in working with my new dog so I'm looking for someone else to go with. I hunt the lasalle county area along the rivers. But i would be willing to travel on my days off. I would just like to have the company of another person. I can't promise that we will get birds every time we go out. But i can cook mean breakfast. If anyone is interested pm or comment on here. I've got all the stuff I just don't have anyone that can go all the days I want to go. We can work out a schedule. I'm open to multiple people throughout the season. Most days I'll have room for 2 people. If anyone is close or wants to travel, comment on here. I don't know if my pm works on my phone
team216

Re: Looking for hunting partner

Postby Don » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:38 am

team216 wrote:I'm in search of a part time hunting partner, I work swing swift schedule and there is a majority of the time I don't go out because it doesn't work with my hunting buddies schedule and my brother would rather sleep than hunt. My season will mostly be tied up in working with my new dog so I'm looking for someone else to go with. I hunt the lasalle county area along the rivers. But i would be willing to travel on my days off. I would just like to have the company of another person. I can't promise that we will get birds every time we go out. But i can cook mean breakfast. If anyone is interested pm or comment on here. I've got all the stuff I just don't have anyone that can go all the days I want to go. We can work out a schedule. I'm open to multiple people throughout the season. Most days I'll have room for 2 people. If anyone is close or wants to travel, comment on here. I don't know if my pm works on my phone

Please e mail me with phone no. Miner_donald@yahoo.com
Don

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting Forum