Reminder

Reminder

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:07 pm

If you printed out a windshield card for one of the areas that requires it, your harvest report is due by 2/15.

Don't forget!
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Re: Reminder

Postby capt1972 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:If you printed out a windshield card for one of the areas that requires it, your harvest report is due by 2/15.

Don't forget!

what?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:09 pm

capt1972 wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:If you printed out a windshield card for one of the areas that requires it, your harvest report is due by 2/15.

Don't forget!

what?

It's an Illinois thing...

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby capt1972 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
capt1972 wrote:

Don't forget!

what?

It's an Illinois thing...

what?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby 3geese4me » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Huh?
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Go away!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby capt1972 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:15 pm

This is exactly why you will never be a Mod. You start shit threads like AB that make no sense at all and then don't explain it when asked.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby 3geese4me » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 pm

A good mod would have educated those of us that don't know any better.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby capt1972 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:20 pm

3geese4me wrote:A good mod would have educated those of us that don't know any better.

Exactly!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:21 pm

3geese4me wrote:A good mod would have educated those of us that don't know any better.

For some reason this reminds me of a kid I used to work with that blamed his laziness and screwing around on the job on our boss. Said he wasn't supervising us enough. :lol:
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:21 pm

capt1972 wrote:This is exactly why you will never be a Mod. You start shit threads like AB that make no sense at all and then don't explain it when asked.

Fine. Although this will make sense to the hunters from IL, and does not apply to anyone else, just because it will make you happy, I will explain.

In ILLINOIS, there are several state run hunting areas that require the hunter to print a windshield card to hunt the area. while hunting, the hunter must leave the card in their windshield so that a DNR officer can drive by and check to see who is hunting that day. As a hunter, you are required to record your harvest, and report it to the state by February 15th.

If you print out a card, and fail to report your harvest, you will lose your hunting privileges in that area for the following season.

I started a thread, as a reminder, so that the members of WFF from IL that have printed a card don't not forget to report their harvest, and lose said privileges.

Happy now?

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Woody » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:22 pm

capt1972 wrote:This is exactly why you will never be a Mod. You start shit threads like AB that make no sense at all and then don't explain it when asked.

This is why Olly was nervous about making you a Mod. :o

:lol: :lol:
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:23 pm

capt1972 wrote:

Exactly!

I concur, but I haven't been asked to moderate anything. I'm just a guy.

Eff'n buttlickers!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Woody wrote:

Go back to De-troit!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Woody » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Woody wrote:

Go back to De-troit!

Last time I make fun of the guy making fun of you.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Woody wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Woody wrote:

Go back to De-troit!

Damn it. Time to sign me up for another comprehension class... :D

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby capt1972 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Woody wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Woody wrote:

Go back to De-troit!

Damn it. Time to sign me up for another comprehension class... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: perfect!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby capt1972 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:

Fine. Although this will make sense to the hunters from IL, and does not apply to anyone else, just because it will make you happy, I will explain.

In ILLINOIS, there are several state run hunting areas that require the hunter to print a windshield card to hunt the area. while hunting, the hunter must leave the card in their windshield so that a DNR officer can drive by and check to see who is hunting that day. As a hunter, you are required to record your harvest, and report it to the state by February 15th.

If you print out a card, and fail to report your harvest, you will lose your hunting privileges in that area for the following season.

I started a thread, as a reminder, so that the members of WFF from IL that have printed a card don't not forget to report their harvest, and lose said privileges.

Happy now?

with you that makes like 3 right...
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 pm

capt1972 wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:

Happy now?

with you that makes like 3 right...

I think there are 5 or 6 that post on a semi-regular basis.

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:02 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391742147.645851.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby assateague » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:25 pm

I Googled "windshield card". This is what came up:

assateague

Postby jarbo03 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:37 pm

TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby RonE » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:58 am

If you were a regular patron of the Duck Hunting Flyway Forums < Mississippi Flyway < Illinois Duck Hunting Forum, you would know what FF was talking about...........Otherwise it isn't applicable to the casual reader of WWF. Be careful how you address people who post on these forums, it could be that in the future when FF is a moderator he will drop the ban hammer on you.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:10 am

RonE wrote:

If you were a regular patron of the Duck Hunting Flyway Forums < Mississippi Flyway < Illinois Duck Hunting Forum, you would know what FF was talking about...........Otherwise it isn't applicable to the casual reader of WWF. Be careful how you address people who post on these forums, it could be that in the future when FF is a moderator he will drop the ban hammer on you.

Ron gets it!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby AKPirate » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:11 am

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
RonE wrote:

Ron gets it!

Your still kissing his ass after insulting him in the SBE2 extended choke thread
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:14 am

AKPirate wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
RonE wrote:

Ron gets it!

Your still kissing his ass after insulting him in the SBE2 extended choke thread

FF = Kiss ass king of WFF.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:15 am

AKPirate wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
RonE wrote:

Ron gets it!

Pffftt!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:16 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
RonE wrote:

Ron gets it!

FF = Kiss ass king of WFF.

Go back to the sizzler, chicken choker!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby capt1972 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:46 am

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting Forum