Poachers

Re: Poachers

Postby Woody » Fri May 02, 2014 9:45 pm

assateague wrote:What Reb said.

You said all animals.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri May 02, 2014 10:11 pm

So now that we're completely off track, "eradicating all animals", how about back to assa's original question? Why shouldnt the govt take responsibility for their animals if they choose to take control of their animals?

If my dog kills one of jeffys lambs (and makes it out of his yard alive) im responsible for paying for the loss. If one of jeffys lambs eats an acre of my corn he's responsible for the loss. Right? Why isn't the govt responsible for their animals damages?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Woody » Fri May 02, 2014 10:17 pm

3legged_lab wrote:So now that we're completely off track, "eradicating all animals", how about back to assa's original question? Why shouldnt the govt take responsibility for their animals if they choose to take control of their animals?

If my dog kills one of jeffys lambs (and makes it out of his yard alive) im responsible for paying for the loss. If one of jeffys lambs eats an acre of my corn he's responsible for the loss. Right? Why isn't the govt responsible for their animals damages?

No one is arguing against that point. I am just asking, where is the money coming from to accomplish that?
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri May 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Woody wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:So now that we're completely off track, "eradicating all animals", how about back to assa's original question? Why shouldnt the govt take responsibility for their animals if they choose to take control of their animals?

No one is arguing against that point. I am just asking, where is the money coming from to accomplish that?

I don't know maybe the revenue from issuing tickets?
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby sws002 » Fri May 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Woody wrote:

Perhaps we require all those fucking bird watchers to buy a habitat stamp?
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri May 02, 2014 10:29 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Woody wrote:

I don't know maybe the revenue from issuing tickets?

Or any other of the forms of revenue the animals bring in?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri May 02, 2014 10:33 pm

sws002 wrote:
Woody wrote:

I like it
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri May 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
sws002 wrote:
Woody wrote:

I like it

The Lower Klamath NWR actually does require an annual pass be purchased by ALL users, but I dont know if its actually enforced for anyone other than hunters.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Fri May 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Woody wrote:

There is none, which is why for the umpteenth time, they should abrogate control....just like when you have a pet you can't afford to keep - you give it up.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Sat May 03, 2014 5:31 am

Woody wrote:

Pretty sure Nuff was arguing against that point.
assateague

Postby Woody » Mon May 05, 2014 10:42 am

assateague wrote:
Woody wrote:

Nuff doesn't know what he is arguing.
Woody

Poachers

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon May 05, 2014 11:06 am

Woody wrote:
assateague wrote:
Woody wrote:

Nuff doesn't know what he is arguing.

Don't fuckin tell me what I don't know. :-)
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby DuckMulisha » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:15 am

My question is, how they can be charged with over limit when there isn't a season going on? They are def douches though..make the rest of hunters look bad..tisk tisk
DuckMulisha

Postby Woody » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:19 am

DuckMulisha wrote:My question is, how they can be charged with over limit when there isn't a season going on? They are def douches though..make the rest of hunters look bad..tisk tisk

1 is more than 0
Woody

Postby DuckMulisha » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Good point. Touche
DuckMulisha

Postby aunt betty » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:41 am

This thread is the most entertaining thread on this site and should be made a sticky.
Enjoying watching the mod repeatedly state the same lame argument.
Says, "I'm done arguing" and then starts arguing again within 10 posts.
Then states again that he is "done arguing in circles" and again...can't wait ten posts before he's arguing again.

That's some funny shit right there.

Will state that the game laws in Illinois are not made by a group of hunters but are made by appointees that are appointed by elected officials who claim to take their advice from a panel of hunters that are in advisory positions. It's all a bunch of lies coated in horse shit then dipped in white chocolate.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Previous

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting Forum