What do you do?

Anything related to home improvement, home repair, homesteading, farm and garden.

Re: What do you do?

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri May 30, 2014 4:20 pm

DeadEye_Dan wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
one2many wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
one2many wrote:[quote="FlintRiverFowler"][quote="aunt betty"]This is like permanent trimming. [attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1401274948867.jpg[/attachment]

Chemicals that are available to the public.....pfffft.

whats wrong with Roundup or 2,4D or 2,4,5T.....pffft lawnmower jockeys :lol:

Pretty sure agent orange is not available to the public o2m.
To answer your question though. The shit they sell in stores for home use is dialed way back. Diluted. It's more expensive too and doesn't work half as good.

so your saying roundup is good or bad?
in the midwest almost anyone can walk into farm surplus store and get "real" roundup.
agent orange is a mixture of 2,4d and 2,4,5t. i make my own when needed, but round up is still the clear winner.even in the big box stores they sell round up in concentrate. same exact shit as what you can get your hands on. i just spent all day spraying around buildings. probably killed a cat or two also :cry:

I'm not talking non selective herbicides. Im talking about stuff I can spray on my yard not touch the grass and roast all the weeds.[/quote]
2,4D[/quote]
it doesn't quite get everything. I can spray crab grass out of Bermuda and only kill the crab. 2,4d don't kill clover either. Spotted spurge. Lots of things.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby one2many » Fri May 30, 2014 4:39 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:in the midwest almost anyone can walk into farm surplus store and get "real" roundup.
agent orange is a mixture of 2,4d and 2,4,5t. i make my own when needed, but round up is still the clear winner.even in the big box stores they sell round up in concentrate. same exact shit as what you can get your hands on. i just spent all day spraying around buildings. probably killed a cat or two also :cry:

I'm not talking non selective herbicides. Im talking about stuff I can spray on my yard not touch the grass and roast all the weeds.[/quote]
2,4D[/quote]
it doesn't quite get everything. I can spray crab grass out of Bermuda and only kill the crab. 2,4d don't kill clover either. Spotted spurge. Lots of things.[/quote]
i mix agent orange up as i stated..when roundup wont cut it. at the end of the day roundup is still the best herbicide out there
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri May 30, 2014 4:41 pm

one2many wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:in the midwest almost anyone can walk into farm surplus store and get "real" roundup.

I'm not talking non selective herbicides. Im talking about stuff I can spray on my yard not touch the grass and roast all the weeds.

2,4D[/quote]
it doesn't quite get everything. I can spray crab grass out of Bermuda and only kill the crab. 2,4d don't kill clover either. Spotted spurge. Lots of things.[/quote]
i mix agent orange up as i stated..when roundup wont cut it. at the end of the day roundup is still the best herbicide out there[/quote]
Need to see if you can get your hands on some diquat to mix in with the roundup.You won't be disappointed
FlintRiverFowler

Postby one2many » Fri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

thats mostly used for water weeds.i have never used it,but if its available i can get it.
i think they use that (maybe) for killing off the foliage pre harvest on taters. or i could be completely wron
one2many

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri May 30, 2014 5:19 pm

one2many wrote:thats mostly used for water weeds.i have never used it,but if its available i can get it.
i think they use that (maybe) for killing off the foliage pre harvest on taters. or i could be completely wron

Yeah it's aquatic but if you mix it in with some roundup it will burn shit down in a matter of hours.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri May 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Zzzzzzzzzz
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby one2many » Sat May 31, 2014 5:48 am

3legged_lab wrote:Zzzzzzzzzz

would you rather talk string trimmers or sheep? :lol:
one2many

Postby Flightstopper » Sat May 31, 2014 9:21 am

one2many wrote:

I think he's telling us he trims first by making the sound of his string trimmer.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby gila-river » Sat May 31, 2014 9:41 am

one2many wrote:thats mostly used for water weeds.i have never used it,but if its available i can get it.

We used straight sulfuric Acid for the top kill on ours up until last year. Nasty shit. ruined a lot of my good pants spraying potatoes :lol: This year we switched to a new one called Nfuric, I didn't spray though so don't know much about that one.
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat May 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Flightstopper wrote:
one2many wrote:

I think he's telling us he trims first by making the sound of his string trimmer.

I have a beer and watch my ground crew work.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby one2many » Sat May 31, 2014 4:39 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
one2many wrote:

must be nice. all of my ground crew refuses to work.fuckers dont even fill my tea jar up for me,and God forbid i ask one of them run to town and get me a can of copenhagen. wish i could fire them all but i dont pay them anything
one2many

Postby one2many » Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 pm

gila-river wrote:

We used straight sulfuric Acid for the top kill on ours up until last year. Nasty shit. ruined a lot of my good pants spraying potatoes :lol: This year we switched to a new one called Nfuric, I didn't spray though so don't know much about that one.

sulfuric acid will fuck some shit up.
normally i just use it for getting rid of dead hookers
one2many

Postby one2many » Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 pm

Flightstopper wrote:
one2many wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
one2many

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat May 31, 2014 6:41 pm

one2many wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
one2many wrote:

must be nice. all of my ground crew refuses to work.fuckers dont even fill my tea jar up for me,and God forbid i ask one of them run to town and get me a can of copenhagen. wish i could fire them all but i dont pay them anything

Room and board is all they get. Freeloaders.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby (MT)Montanafowler » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Tordon! :lol:
Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:18 pm
huntall6 wrote:MT is right.

totally sig worthy!
(MT)Montanafowler

Previous

Return to Home Improvement and Farm & Garden