Free WFF Stickers!

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Free WFF Stickers!

Postby Olly » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:44 pm

I'm giving away the nice round stickers I had made last year, if anyone wants one or two shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I will drop it in the mail. I usually wait until I have a few in the stack so don't worry if it doesn't get to you right away.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: Free WFF Stickers!

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:06 pm

I finally got around 30 people wanting the free stickers and I spent the morning at the office getting them all addressed and stamped and then..... I left them on my desk at work before I left for the long weekend! To all that asked for a sticker I will get them out next week!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:49 am

scarce.crk83 wrote:Did you get my info olly?

Sure did! I added you to the list. Welcome to WFF!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Tgomez82 wrote:I will take one! I am new to the site and waterfowling in general very excited to see what I can pick up here and there from seasoned vets! Thanks in advance info inbound!

Got ya added to the list and welcome to WFF! Lots of good guys here with years and years of experience and most will be more than happy to answer and questions you have about water fowling.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:49 am

So before I left for my MI trip I forgot to put stickers in about 4 or 5 of the envelopes! I'm sorry guys I had a lot going on. I'll resend them soon!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby quackhead » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:24 am

Olly wrote:So before I left for my MI trip I forgot to put stickers in about 4 or 5 of the envelopes! I'm sorry guys I had a lot going on. I'll resend them soon!

I just thought the new logo was brown lmao
quackhead

Postby parsonrider » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:49 pm

:thumbsup: Olly,
I wanted to say thank you, I received my decals yesterday. I have enjoyed this forum even though I have not had much time, shoot straight and draw feathers.
Diplomacy: The art of telling a man to go to @#$%, and making them look forward to the trip.
May those that love us, love us. And those that don't, may God turn the heart. But if he can't turn their heart, may he turn their ankle so we'll know them by their limping.
parsonrider

Postby Workingman » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Got mine in the mail today Olly. Thank you sir.
Workingman

Postby Olly » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:37 pm

If you got some stickers you must make at least 5,000 post a year. That's the deal :lol:
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Bad17 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:42 am

Olly wrote:If you got some stickers you must make at least 5,000 post a year. That's the deal :lol:

That's an average of 14 posts a day.
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby Olly » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:45 am

Bad17 wrote:
Olly wrote:If you got some stickers you must make at least 5,000 post a year. That's the deal

Better get busy.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Bad17 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:46 am

Olly wrote:
Bad17 wrote:
Olly wrote:If you got some stickers you must make at least 5,000 post a year. That's the deal

Better get busy.

I
Bad17

Postby Bad17 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:47 am

Olly wrote:
Bad17 wrote:

Better get busy.

W
Bad17

Olly wrote:
Bad17 wrote:

Better get busy.
i
Bad17

Olly wrote:
Bad17 wrote:

Better get busy.
l
Bad17

Olly wrote:
Bad17 wrote:

Better get busy.
l
Bad17

Postby Bad17 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:48 am

There's 5.
Bad17

Postby Olly » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Coot83 wrote:Still waiting on my sticker..

Did you ever PM me with an address? I thought I got everyone and I don't see a PM from you with your address. Shoot it on over and I'll get a few headed your way!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to Site Suggestions & Support