looking for guys interested in hunting Arkansas.

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

looking for guys interested in hunting Arkansas.

Postby fowlweather_13 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:58 am

I live in the Panhandle of FL and I drive through Montgomery and Birmingham Alabama on my way to Arkansas and I am looking for guys who want to go do flooded field hunts. I am putting three trips together to go to Arkansas and hunt flooded rice fields. The blind will hold 6 shooters. To fill a spot you will have to send me a 50 percent deposit so I can send the money to the outfitter and reserve the fields.

The price listed below includes your cost of the blind and the cost to stay at the outfitters lodge. You will still have to buy licence which are 125.00, if you ride with me and split fuel it usually cost around 100-150.00 each if I can get a few guys to ride with me its cheaper, and food I figure 150.00. I always figure high on food and fuel. If you have decoys, but if you have any gear you can bring that is great if not that is fine to.

Drive up Dec 19th hunt December 20th ,21st,22nd, and 23rd till lunch and then drive home. 640.00 for hunts and lodging exact amount(+) I estimate 425.00 for food, fuel,licence = 1,045.00

Drive up Dec 26th hunt December 27,28,29,30 till lunch and then drive home. 640 + 425.00 = 1,045.00

Drive up Jan 2 hunt January 3,4,5,6,7, till lunch and then drive home 800.00 + 425.00 = 1225.00

I have access to around 25 different fields that I can rent by the day. I have been doing this for 3 seasons and have had good success with it I am just looking for a few more guys who want to go so we can maybe ride up together and split up the fuel cost or meet up in Arkansas and split the cost of the blind.I hunt with several different outfitters throughout the state and lease fields straight from farmers who do not have websites depending on where the birds are.

All of these outfitters offer guided hunts that I can set up and book for you they are 250.00 per morning, or you can go with me on a DIY or self-guided hunt for 160.00 a morning if we have 6 in the blind. I will basically be your guide if you have never been on this type of hunt or if you are a veteran hunter I may be taking notes from you. But we are all splitting the cost evenly which allows me to go more and you to save compared to going on fully guided hunts.

Below is a list of outfitters that I lease fields through and I book hunts for if you do not want to go with me and have your own group that wants to go please message me or call me at 850-333-7040 and I can book your hunt with any of these outfitters and answer any questions that you may have.

Arkansas County Guide Service = http://www.arkansasduckandgoosehunts.com

Rain Man Outfitters = http://www.rainmancalls.com/pages/rainman-outfitters

Bayou Bottoms Guide Service = http://www.bayoubottoms.com
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
fowlweather_13

Re: looking for guys interested in hunting Arkansas.

Postby aunt betty » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Is Bayou Kenny still using the same field?
Thought your pics seems sort of familiar. Looks like you hunted the north blind.
Those clowns have a completely different act on weekends.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby aunt betty » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:28 am

Rainman outfitters? Does he buy his underwear at K-Mart?
There's a pic of Rainman himself.
1377591_1390475271187025_952378330_n.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
aunt betty

Postby aunt betty » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:18 pm

On the positive side you probably were exposed to the SUPER deafening duck call called "White Lightning".
There are two calls I like the best out of all I've tried. White Lightning made the list of two.
That call will turn ducks. You probably either heard Kenny McNeal or Mike Jones bellering on very old White Lightning duck calls that are so old and worn that their reeds are paper thin.
If you want front-row seat lessons on how, when, and why to call at ducks pay the money and go sit in the blind with either Kenny or Mike. If you can afford a week...do it.
Bayou Bottoms. Just do it.

The two outfitters you mentioned, Bayou Bottoms and Rain Man, are from southern Illinois and they hunt the southern Illinois way in Arkansas. Their reputation is real and them guys can command the ducks. I spent an entire season with them.
aunt betty

Postby fowlweather_13 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:31 pm

The pic was taken on a Daily field lease outside of Stuttgart on a field I hunt but I have hunted with all of the Bayou bottoms guys and have one of Greg's calls I agree great guys. Kenny now has a self guided field and that is what I am mainly trying to do is put my own groups together and go on some DIY hunts I have been going self guided the last few years with good success. But my first few trips I went guided and was taking notes from those Illinois boys and how to run that white lightning call
fowlweather_13

Postby aunt betty » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:53 am

If you get a chance tell Brett that Acorn said hi. He only goes on weekends so maybe you never met Brett and Alan.
aunt betty

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds