Great Duck Hunting To Come

Anything and everything Dabbling Ducks.

Postby PorkChop » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:09 am

Everybody is freaking out with the latest numbers released but everybody forgets those are May numbers. Like I’ve said numerous times there are ducklings everywhere. Here’s a video from Delta that came out yesterday. One thing mentioned was redhead ducklings still coming off the nest. I believe it was yesterday or the day before I found recently hatched Cans. I am willing to bet there are ducklings hatching as I type this!

PorkChop

Re: Great Duck Hunting To Come

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:33 am

PorkChop wrote:Everybody is freaking out with the latest numbers released but everybody forgets those are May numbers. Like I’ve said numerous times there are ducklings everywhere. Here’s a video from Delta that came out yesterday. One thing mentioned was redhead ducklings still coming off the nest. I believe it was yesterday or the day before I found recently hatched Cans. I am willing to bet there are ducklings hatching as I type this!

Shut up.
Y'all may as well quit there ain't no ducks.
8-)
#moreferme
Ricky Spanish

Postby Duck Engr » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:55 pm

I sure hope a few dumb ones make it to me! Got tired of fooling with wary ducks last year!
Duck Engr
WFF Administrator

Re: Great Duck Hunting To Come

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:06 pm

Duck Engr wrote:I sure hope a few dumb ones make it to me! Got tired of fooling with wary ducks last year!

Up here I get about a good week of ducks that turn and barrel into my spread when I call once.
Makes me feel like a genius and then poof its over until next year.
Go every single day or you miss it.

And then one day they hang up at 55 yards and fly off.
It's over then..
Ricky Spanish

Return to Puddle Duck Hunting Forum