New building codes

Anything related to home improvement, home repair, homesteading, farm and garden.

New building codes

Postby Anotherone » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:20 am

We’re about to start construction on our new house in New Roads, LA. The contractor informed us we’ll have to install a $1500 car charging port to abide with code. I figured big oil would have shut all this electric vehicle humbug down by now, they must be in on it. Terrible times.
Anotherone

Re: New building codes

Postby Ricky Spanish » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:43 am

Anotherone wrote:We’re about to start construction on our new house in New Roads, LA. The contractor informed us we’ll have to install a $1500 car charging port to abide with code. I figured big oil would have shut all this electric vehicle humbug down by now, they must be in on it. Terrible times.

Don't like it.
Not a bit.
This device can tell your new charger to not function. I think we'd be pissed if we knew what all it can do to what when. House got hacked... :lol:
16736209264056846354582792899746.jpg

I wonder if you could just staple a cord and plug onto the wall and say "it's on the way" in Chinese and they pass you.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:58 am

“Applied for” may work here in Louisiana, it works for vehicle license plates. Lol.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:04 pm

So how are the roads in New Roads?
:lol:
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:38 am

Lol, there isn’t one damn new road in New Roads, LA. Every mayor elected eventually lands in jail for money scams. Your typical Louisiana town.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:48 am

Anotherone wrote:Lol, there isn’t one damn new road in New Roads, LA. Every mayor elected eventually lands in jail for money scams. Your typical Louisiana town.

Same here.
It's rural road commissioners that do stupid shit to save money so that they can steal it.
If a rural road gets bumpy by the bridge, they all do, instead of repairing it right the guy has gravel thrown over the rough part.
Causes a death then aw sheeeit.
Ricky Spanish

Return to Home Improvement and Farm & Garden